For the trust of his subordinates, in order to calm the troubled times, and to reduce the number of women like his mother in this world, he led the army to fight.

Now, he wants to get back to himself and make up for his past mistakes. He once had the opportunity to be like an ordinary person. She showed him hope, and he chased that beam of light in the dark.

It is like Kuafu chasing each day, either fulfilling his wish or dying on the way of chasing, there is no other choice.

He died with him long ago on the day his mother died.

"Qiniang, I met you and experienced so much with you, you are still alive, I am still alive..."

He smiled bitterly, his eyes were gloomy and crazy.

"I admit it, this is my life, Li Xuanzhen."

He sighed long, bitter and sweet.

"When I first met you, I thought I could get along well with you. I didn't expect you to be my enemy. I hate and humiliate myself. I hate you, and hate the self who is soft to you. I condone Wei Ming to get rid of you. , And then found out that I regret..."

"Qiniang, I don't want to regret anymore. Since God wants to play with me like this, then I simply indulge myself! I am brazen. I know you look down on me and hate me. I have no other choice. As long as I have a breath, I won't Will give up."

Li Xuanzhen sighed quietly, the hostility in his eyes became deeper and deeper, and she suddenly sat upright, grabbed a dagger, and stuffed it into her hand.

"Do you hate me? Do you have to kill me to forgive me? Well, you kill me."

He held Yaoying's hand tightly and sent the dagger into his chest.

The dagger was sharp, and a wound was quickly drawn, and blood beads appeared.

Yaoying was startled and wanted to get away from his hand.

Li Xuanzhen clenched tightly, staring at her fiercely, looking crazy, as if he could not feel any pain, the dagger continued to pierce in, and his chest was bloody.

"Qiniang, this is me!"

He hissed, his eyes red.

Yaoying's hair is horrified.

The next moment, Li Xuanzhen let go of her hand, raised her arm to embrace her, and drew her closer to him, his face covered with deep sullenness getting closer and closer.

Yaoying was caught off guard and stared at him blankly.

Gloomy and passionate desires surged in the long and narrow phoenix eyes.

Yaoying's eyes widened, and she was stunned for a long time.

"You are crazy!"

She suddenly reacted, pushing Li Xuanzhen away, and suddenly stood up, with a feeling of uncomfortable feeling in her heart, goose bumps all over her body, as if the place he had touched burned.

Li Xuanzhen fell back on the couch, her face twitched a few times with pain, blood was gushing out from under the gauze, her face was dumb, and her phoenix eyes looked straight at her.

"I'm not crazy."

Other ways.

"Li Yaoying, I want you."

As if Jiao Lei blasted in her ears, Yaoying's heart surged with nausea, and she lifted her foot and walked out.

He is her elder brother, and she thought that his guilt came from his repentance and the love he had met in the past, but she did not expect that he would have such thoughts on her, which is simply unreasonable!