(Legolas) Pirate: Unexpected Love ~ Part 4

Start from the beginning

You ignored them, looking away after he had caught your attention. But then you saw, in the corner of your eye, a whips of blonde hair. This time, it was Legolas.

He fought the orcs as effortlessly as his Father, but favoured the quickness of a bow, impaling three orcs with a sharp arrow. And then you saw the gathering of orcs, noticing the elven prince. They looked to one another, then walked forward.

They were going to outnumber him.

The thud in your chest led to no hesitation. You grabbed the rope Bilbo had previously made to get down the wall, using your knowledge of ship battle work to swing the rope with such direction that you flew and landed further into the battlefield. And then, you ran.

The orcs were getting closer to him. You drew your sword, starting from the back.

"Hey! Whose ready for a good fight?" You yelled, attracting the attention of the orcs, who grinned at you maliciously before charging forward.

Some stayed, keeping their attention on the elf who had caught your red locks from the corner of his eye, a mixture of worry and happiness striking his face.

You lifted you sword, a grin on your face.

Here we go.

You swung and sliced your way through them, playing toy when you pretended to attack one before suddenly turning and impaling another who had thought they were safe.

Eventually you had lightened the threat. But still, too many aimed for Legolas. You ran up to a ledge that hovered above the prince, jumping, bracing your self to land in the middle of an orc gathering, beside Legolas.

"Missed me?" You said as you turned back to back, attacking the the orcs from both sides.

"Always." He replied, softly. It made you halt for a second, but you weren't sure why. You eyed him, smiled and then turned back to the fight.

With the fire of arrows and the swing of a sword, you ended the orc threat. As the circle of living orcs reduced to the surround of dead orc corpses, a familiar tall figure gazed at the pair of you as he finished off his own attack.

Your breathing was heavy and the Elven King walked up to both of you, turning to his son.

"I am glad to see you safe." He said. You noted his expression was as blank as ever but the softness in his eyes could not be missed.

"And you, Ada." The prince said, pushing through a smile.

The King turned to you, narrowing his eyes. "Your loyalties do not fail to waver although you insist otherwise." He said, slightly cold.

"Ada-" Legolas began to snap, but you cut him off.

"Your obsession with who I stand by only tells me that you are more fragile than you wish people to know. Maybe you should be looking at the people in your life who always have your back," you tried not to but your eyes gestured to Legolas in the heat of the moment, "rather than trying to find others to pressure and berate into serving you."

Legolas looked at you, shocked, but you could see the grateful look on his face.

Thranduil was about to retort before you noticed what you thought was an orc corpse, rise and raise his sword behind the elven King.

"Thranduil!" You shouted, pushing the King to the side, and raising your sword to block the attack. But the determination of this newly arisen orc made you stagger, dropping your sword. You heard Legolas draw his bow in a sudden second but he was too late, the orc struck its sword in your side as you stumbled, right before an arrow plunged into its skull.

The pain shocked you. It didn't look deep when you moved your hands from your bloody wound, but it gradually felt like it was consuming your body.

"(Y/n)!" Legolas screamed, running to your side to catch you as your legs gave way and you collapsed.

Your breathing was heavy and you seemed to be able to feel it so vividly through your shaking body. You looked up to see Legolas, his eyes pooling.

"Stay with me, (Y/n), please. To the stars please stay with me." Legolas breathed.

You smiled, "I don't plan on leaving you so soon, elf." But you weren't sure how true that was as you felt the blood flood from your side.

Thranduil seemed to hover above you, kneeling down beside you and his weeping son. You stared at him, smiling. "Maybe this will make it easier for you to figure out what to do with me."

But you saw him make eye contact with his son and he looked at you, worry bruising his face.

"I have been wrong." He said, a frown in his brow. "I am sorry."

"Ada, help me." Legolas pleaded.

His Father nodded, helping his son to lift you in his arms.

Legolas kept his eyes on yours as he carried you into the fallen city. "I will not leave your side, I promise you that. I am here."

You felt your heart warm. The pain was settling in, but his gaze and his words somehow managed to push through your distress and comfort you.

The Hobbit/LOTR Imagines (Requests Closed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara