"Maddox, what took you so fucking long?" Isaiah asked, crossing his arms. "Klaus has got a lot of luggage." Maddox answered before Greta looked to Klaus, "Hello, love. Nice body. You ready to get out of it?" She asked.

Moments later, Maddox and Greta were on their knees casting a spell. Candles were lit candles all around them. Klaus stood next to the box, his head bowed and eyes closed. Katherine and Isaiah watched, as Katherine grabbed onto Isaiah's hand, squeezing it tightly.

"Phasmatos Tribum, Nas Ex Veras, Uenes Phasmatos Et Sonos. Ex Tutam Exum Lamia Matus." Greta and Maddox were heard saying. Alaric, now free of Klaus' soul, turned to Katherine and asked confusedly, "Elena?" Before his body fell to the floor.

Maddox then opened the box, and Klaus, in his real physical body, sat up before getting out of it. With a wicked grin he said, "Now that's more like it." Isaiah smiled with determination, "Now's lets find that doppelgänger." He insisted.

━━━━━ ♥︎ ━━━━━

Lexa, Caroline, Sienna and Natasha had unrolled yoga mats, and were practicing some yoga moves. Lexa glanced at Sienna, "When you said you wanted to do something fun at the ass crack of dawn, I didn't think it was going to be this." She confessed, causing Caroline to snort.

Sienna shrugged, "Yoga is fun... I used to do it all the time... then suddenly I stopped." The Lockwood admitted, before realising that she had slowly stopped doing the things she loved, when she her mental health began to decline.

"Why am I here?" Natasha's Bulgarian accent boomed, as Lexa eyed her ancestor, "You haven't left your bed in days." She admitted. "Hey, before I came back to Mystic falls and turned on my emotions, I was being very productive." The Petrova declared before Caroline frowned, "Killing a heap of innocent people because you're grieving, isn't exactly productive. It's murder." She corrected the heretic.

"Potato, potahto." Natasha shrugged, hoping that she had the saying correct. "That is not what that— ugh nevermind." Lexa sighed, before the four girls changed yoga positions, following Sienna's lead. "Where's Elena and Bonnie?" The Gilbert asked. "I asked if they wanted to come and they both said no." The Lockwood responded.

"What about Brooke?" Lexa asked, curiously. "She's babysitting Bruno, trying not to kill Damon... the usual." Natasha trailed off. "She's not really getting anywhere with finding his family." She added.

"Have you heard anything from Tyler?" Caroline asked Sienna, concerned. Lexa felt jealousy rise in her chest, did Caroline care for Tyler as more than a friend? Sienna shook her head, "Nope— nothing! At least I know that he isn't in any trouble. I would have been able to feel it." She trailed off.

Natasha slumped onto the yoga mat, "I think I would rather be locked in the tomb under the church again, than do this shit for another second." She said, managing to keep her sweet tone of voice, despite complaining. Sienna frowned, "What do you mean? You've been cheating the entire time, I've watched you." Sienna replied dryly before Natasha mocked the werewolf's voice. Lexa and Caroline couldn't help but to laugh at this.

"How is Jenna doing?" Sienna asked, looking to Lexa. Lexa's face faltered, "She's terrified.. I can't blame her." She trailed off. "Does she know about you?" The Lockwood asked, shifting into a seated position as Lexa and Caroline did the same. "Yeah, she was quite surprised." Lexa confessed. Caroline looked at the way Lexa and Sienna still looked at one another, and bit her lip nervously.

Lexa's phone suddenly blared it's loud ringtone, and the siphoner lifted it to her ear. "Hello, this is Lexa. Currently being held hostage by Sienna and forced to exercise." The Gilbert spoke into this phone dramatically as Sienna frowned. "You bitches are so dramatic." She muttered under her breath, causing Caroline to laugh.

"Hey, it's Stefan, can you and Tasha come back to the boarding house?" The Salvatore asked. Lexa raised an eyebrow, before she looked to Natasha who was still laying dramatically on the yoga mat. "Yeah, we'll be there soon.. is everything okay?" The siphoner asked, concerned. "Yeah, Elijah is here." Stefan replied. Lexa nodded, "We'll be on our way."

The call ended, and Lexa looked to Natasha. "Duty calls, Tasha." She announced, as the heretic sat up. "Oh thank fuck." Natasha blurted. Sienna was about to call them both dramatic again before Caroline asked, "Is everything okay?"

Lexa nodded, "Yeah, it will be.. I'll see you girls later." She said before herself and Natasha got to their feet. "This was nice, let's never do it again." The Petrova waved as the duo walked away.

Caroline laughed, as Sienna watched the ancestor and descendant walk out of view. Once they were, she nudged Caroline. "What?" The vampire asked. "You are totally head over heels for Lexa. You're whipped!" The werewolf insisted as Caroline opened her mouth to argue.

"I see the way you look at her... as if she is your entire world. You do realise that Lexa looks at you in the same way?" Sienna asked, eyeing Caroline. The Forbes felt her cheeks heat up, "Seriously?" She asked. Sienna nodded, "Seriously."

Caroline bit her lip before she asked, "If something were to ever happen between Lexa and I... how would you feel?" Sienna seemed surprised by this question, before she faced the Forbes with an answer.

"I won't lie, it would fucking hurt.. but you two make eachother so happy." The Lockwood began. "I love Lexa, maybe I always will... but our relationship is over and I don't think we'll ever have that chance again.." Sienna admitted, as much as it hurt her to say.

"Just.. promise me that you'll take care of her." The werewolf faced Caroline, with a serious expression. "Wait.. so we'd have your blessing?" The Forbes asked. Sienna snorted, "No, absolutely fucking not... of course you would, you idiot." She teased, causing Caroline to giggle.

"I promise I'd take care of her.. I love her, so much." Caroline confessed, as Sienna nudged her, "Well, hurry up and do something about it." She teased. The Forbes shook her head, "Not yet.. not until this whole Klaus deal is over." She declared. Sienna shrugged, "Fine, but I'll be holding you to that, Forbes." Caroline looked to Sienna, before they both broke out into laughter.