PART 102

If the response will be low like last chapter, I won't make any efforts to write in between my exams !!

The early morning it was. It was still dark and cold outside. The whole forest was calm with silence prevailed all around.

Holding an empty jug in his hand raghav came out of his room sleepily and went downstairs taking the support of the railing.

The lights of living room were on which made him little confused as everyone was sleeping but he chose to ignore his confusion.

Passing through the living room he was going towards the kitchen but sensing the presence of someone on the sofa he stopped there only.

Raghav turned his face towards the sofa and could see someone was sitting there but only the upper head of the person was visible as whoever it was, was totally leaned on the sofa.

A frow n came on his face thinking who could be there. It was so early for anyone in the house to get up.

Sidharth had told him that no one knew about his this house. It was the safest place to live in.

It's been more than 19 hours of him and payal being in this house. He had himself witnessed the surroundings and the location of the house and he was satisfied with the security on the main gate.

If it was some intruder, why he would be sitting there all cool. He would have been doing his work which he was supposed to.

Confused with the thought that who was there on the sofa he moved towards the person with silent steps while limping a little.

It's always better to be alert and take silent steps when one don't know the situation completely rather jumping in the situation unprepared.

Holding the jug in his hand tightly prepared to hit the person if needed, raghav moved at the front of the sofa without making any noise.

With his hand up in the air he was about to smash the jug in the person's head but got shocked seeing the face of the person.

It was shehnaaz. Wrapped in a showl she was sleeping there while the creases of worry could be seen on her face.

Raghav took a relaxing breathe realising that it was not some intruder and then hit the jug on his own head realising that he was going to hit shehnaaz.

"kya kar rha tha raghav, sidharth tujhe iss jungle mai zinda gaad dega agr glti se bhi ye jug shehnaaz ko lag jata" talking to himself he again hit the jug on his head and hissed as it was little hard hit this time.

"Par shehnaaz yahan kyun soyi hai, thank God lights on thi nhi mai to isse bhutni samjh k bhaag rha hota, pehle hi dhang se chla ni jaa rha" he again talked to himself and then gasped realising his own words.

"kyun maut ko bula rha hai raghav. ab shehnaaz ko bhutni bol diya tune.....dusri taang teri sidharth hi todega aaj, chup hoja bevkoof insaan" cursing himself he shut his mouth not to blabber any more nonsense knowing sidharth would not even think before lending a punch on his handsome face if he get to know that first he was about to hit his wife and then called her bhutni too.

In last few hours he had witnessed the extreme care and love of sidharth for shehnaaz. If he wouldn't have seen him this caring himself, he would have never believed his this side.

Shutting his thoughts he looked at shehnaaz and again got confused with the thought that why was she sleeping there.

Keeping the jug on the table he thought if he should wake her up or not. He wasn't sure that what would be most appropriate.