PART 50

NO PROOF READING!!

"Puttar kya hua... sidharth aise kyun chla gya?" rajbir ji entered her room along with his mother.

Sidharth had just left silently leaving Rajbir and his mother confused.

"Papa, please can you give us one more day..kal aapke saare sawaalon k jawab mil jayenge aapko..bas kal tak papa" she made her father and dadi sit on her bed.

"Theek hai bache, tere liye ye bhi manzoor hai" her father caressed her hair.

"Puttar tum dono ek dusre ko to bhut achhe se samjhte ho lekin tumhe apna rishta bhi samjhne ki zroorat hai..kal k baad koi sawaal nhi rehna chahiye" dadi smiled at her granddaughter. She just wanted her happiness and she knew shehnaaz had already chose her happiness in sidharth.

"Dadi kal jo bhi hoga vo hi humara future decide krega" shehnaaz kept her head in her dadi's lap asking her to caress her head.

Her father smiled at his little princess who he now felt that she had grown up so fast.

"Teri khushi aur tu kabhi kisi problem mai na aaye...bas yahi chahiye hume" her father kissed her hand getting emotional.

"Aap duniya k best dad hain...ye baat humesha yaad rakhna papa" shehnaaz held her father's hand tightly in both hers.

How much a daughter grow up, she always wants to keep holding her father's hand till her last breath. In her childhood,her father used to hold her hand and help her to walk. And in the  old age of her father, a daughter wants to give her father that support. Those girls who have both mom and dad, they always want to keep them both with themselves for always..

( This is my personal wish...Our parents should always be our priority...They are the reason for our existence)

"So gyi" dadi's words brought rajbir ji back from his thoughts. Shehnaaz had slept keeping her head in dadi's lap.

Her father carefully laid her head on the pillow and covered her with the blanket.

"Good night bache, kal jo bhi ho, tu humesha khush rhe mere puttar" he kissed her forehead.

"Aajao maa" wrapping his arm around his mother's shoulder and holding her one hand in his, rajbir ji led his mother towards her room.

_____________________________________

Coming out of the car, shehnaaz wore her glasses. Her face was covered with a dupatta.
The long floral dress was making her look like a princess.

She remembered his words. There was no reason for her not to comply his order..

Making sure she was fully covered shehnaaz entered the gate of the Dargah

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Making sure she was fully covered shehnaaz entered the gate of the Dargah. Walking inside she looked around for him.

He was no where to seen. She kept walking looking around but found him no where.

Junoon (Sidnaaz)✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें