PART 33

NO PROOF READING!!

Stopping the car in front of the hotel sidharth looked out of the window. He avoided looking at her. He had his reasons.

"Thank you" said shehnaaz politely. If he wasn't there yesterday she didn't know how she would have managed alone. He didn't reply. She sighed. He was difficult to understand.  Coming out of the car she walked towards the hotel.

"Shehnaaz" said sidharth sliding the mirror of window down. Turning back shehnaaz looked at him.

"Yaad hai na tum mumbai vapis jaa rhi ho" sidharth looked at her calmly. They were together for one complete day and now it felt him more difficult to let her go.

He would protect her always but they would not be together all the time like they were yesterday. The mere thought made him feel the pain. He did not want her to go but he knew he had to.

Shehnaaz looked at him trying to understand what exactly he wanted. His repeatedly ordering her to go back, it was now bothering her. Why he wanted her to go from there? Was there something she needed to know?

"Mai nhi jaa skti jab tak mera kaam khatam nhi ho jata" said shehnaaz softly looking at him. She couldn't just ask to cancel the shoot. It would be so unprofessional. Already they had lost one day.

Her denying him pained his inside. It was a strange pain. He didn't like her denying him. He never liked. Anger was starting to grip his insides but he kept himself in control.

" Go and do your packing. You are going back" sidharth clenched his fist keeping his voice calm. She could feel he was getting angry. She wanted to say something but he didn't let her.

"Go shehnaaz" his voice was a little stern this time which made her comply instantly. Without saying anything she went inside.

Sidharth watched her entering inside all safe. Sliding the mirror up sidharth started the car again and drove away.

______________________________

"Shehnaaz are you okay? How did you come?" arjun came towards her as she entered in the lobby. He was waiting there since the time he talked to her.

"I am okay arjun" shehnaaz smiled a little.

"Shehnaaz tum aayi kaise vapis. Koi taxi mil gyi thi?" asked arjun. He was doubtful. It was difficult to get a taxi there.

"Nhi, bas help mil gyi thi" shehnaaz nervously smiled. She did not want to share anything with anyone. Everything of that one day she wanted to keep to herself. Either good or bad.

"Shehnaaz i hope u are not getting yourself in any trouble" said arjun politely. He knew something was missing but he did not want to ask her like last time. So he felt it right to just telling her to be safe.

"Don't worry arjun. Everything is fine" shehnaaz smiled lightly and walked off to her room. Arjun looked at her once and sighing he too walked away.

_______________________________________

After talking to her father and her dadi she assured them about her being all safe. They were worried for her but she made them feel light talking to them and telling them that she would be back home soon.

Keeping the mobile on charge she laid down on the bed and closed her eyes to take some rest. His words rang in her mind. What should she do? She couldn't go back without completing her work. It wasn't in her hands. She didn't like herself denying him. It didn't feel right to her.

His care! his concern! it made her feel that he knew better for her. The last one day had made her realise one thing that he would never let anything happen to her. He would protect her always and the mere thought that he would protect her always increased her heart beats. Would he be there always for her? Why would he? Does she want him to be with her always?