PART 98

NO PROOF READING!!

Taking the highway sidharth drove towards the city. Handling the steering with one hand he dialed a number with his other hand.

"Haan bhai..itni raat ko call kiya..kuchh hua hai kya?" asked rana attending the call in first few rings only.

"Rana, location send kar rha hun tujhe...jldi pohnch" ordered sidharth to which rana replied a quick yes without asking anything further.

Disconnecting the call sidharth threw the mobile on passenger seat while focusing on driving he accelerated the speed.

The road was not so busy at this hour. Only few vehicles could be seen at far distance on the road.

A few kilometres before entering in the city he stopped the car along side road. Getting off the car he strode towards another car parked a few steps away. 

Opening the back door of the car he found raghav half conscious wincing in pain. His knee was bleeding and sidharth could see that he was shot on his knee. 

His one hand was placed on the right side of his stomach and his hand was all red with blood. Perhaps he was shot there too.

"Raghav...raghav..uth" patting his cheek sidharth tried to bring him back to his conscious. He needed medical attention as soon as possible.

Wincing raghav looked at him trying to open his eyes fully. Sidharth rushed back to his car and quickly took out water bottle kept in the car for emergency.

While opening the bottle he ran back to the car and sprinkled some water on raghav's face not letting him faint.

"Sidharth...payal..pay..al" keeping his hand on sidharth's arm he pleaded him with his voice coming out as a breaking whisper as the blood oozing out of his wounds was slowly pushing him back into unconsciousness.

Raghav had informed sidharth that they had been attacked severally as raghav was going to send his wife to her home for her safety.

He chose to go without taking any protection of guards as he felt that going alone in the middle of night would be more safe than going taking bodyguards which could alert the attacker but the opposite happened.

His wife had been kidnapped now while he was badly injured that he couldn't even move to get his wife back.

"Haan usse bhi bacha lenge par tujhe abhi hospital pohnchana bhut zroori hai..chl uth" wrapping his arm around his shoulder while the other one around his waist he pulled him out of the car.

His injured knee pained to the extreme making him sit on the road beside his car. Resting his head against the car he closed his eyes while another wince left his mouth as he was bleeding badly.

Sidharth couldn't see him like this. Though they never talked to each other much but they both knew that they were like brothers to each other.

"Raghav uth chl...aise kyun kar raha hai..tu strong hai bhut..ye to kuchh bhi nhi hai..come on get up" holding his arm sidharth again tried to pull him out but raghav just loosened his body knowing he couldn't do this.

Shaking his head he stopped sidharth from trying again to pull him up. He wanted to speak while sidharth could see his eyes getting moist.

"Sidharth...baat sun meri" hissing he said helplessly while sidharth quickly bent down and set on his one knee beside raghav.

Attaching the water bottle to his mouth he made him drink a sip making it easy for him to talk.

"Bhai..meri payal ko laa de...usse kuchh nhi hona chahiye..mar jaunga mai yrr..laa de usse" looking at sidharth he pleaded him with his voice breaking while a layer of tears rolled down his eyes.