PART 136

Sliding his hand into hers sidharth entwined their fingers. She gazed at their hands and then at him. He passed her a soft smile bringing a beautiful smile on her lips too.

His eyes captured in her look once again. She looked like a queen in her beautiful red off shoulder gown while sidharth complimented her look with a black suit looking handsome like always.

( pictures in the media box )

Her huge belly made her look adorable as she walked matching her steps with his while keeping her one hand beneath her belly. Her cheeks have become chubby too and sidharth would always squeeze them enjoying the differences in her body.

"Aaja" sidharth led her to the main door and she walked with him looking excited. The moment they stepped outside in the garden, they were showered with the rose petals over them.

"Congratulations to be parents very soon" there stood the whole family welcoming them.
Her father, her dadi, raghav payal, rana laila and arjun stood in the garden smiling big at the couple.

Shehnaaz broke into soft giggles as she twirled around opening her arms like a kid. Rose petals rested on her head as well as her shoulders making sidharth smile at her reaction.

Keeping his hands in his pockets sidharth gazed at her with love oozing out of his eyes for her. Her happiness was the reason he smiles.

Shehnaaz then looked around in the garden of Raichand Mansion. Her eyes widened in surprise while her mouth fell open as she kept her palm on her lips gasping taking in the surroundings.

The whole garden was decorated with balloons, soft toys, big teddy bears and an artificial decorated wall was situated in the middle of the garden which had written on it "SIDNAAZ BABY SHOWER".

They have come to their house a day back as sidnaaz wished to have their baby shower ceremony in the Raichand mansion and rajbir ji had no problem with their wish.

"Sidharth, this is so beautiful" she exclaimed looking around at everything. The balloons made the garden look so adorable and the gifts, the soft toys everything made her excited like a kid.

"You like it?" stepping closer to her sidharth removed the rose petals from her head as well as her shoulders while she turned towards him encircling her arms around him.

The huge belly of hers didn't let them hug the way the wanted which made shehnaaz pout and sidharth chuckle at her expressions.

"It's okay, sweetheart" smiling at her sidharth kissed her forehead making her grin.

"ye sab tumne kiya hai na. sab kuchh itna sundar hai sidharth, mujhe tum par boht pyaar aa raha hai abhi" she whispered as he held her closer to himself making him smile.

"baby jab wapis room mai jayenge, tab dikhana sara pyaar aur mai bhi dikhaunga sara pyaar andar ja k. iss gown mai itni sexy lag rahi ho, i wish i could take you back to our room right away" sidharth whispered in her ear making blush adorn her chubby cheeks.

Her blushy chubby cheeks made her look innocently tempting that he seriously wished to just take her back to their room and keep making love to her.

The gown she had put in, he himself had selected that for her and now he was regretting as her look was making it difficult for him to not to loose his control in front of their family.

He was finding it difficult to keep his hands to himself and for that he had to keep reminding himself about their father's presence.

"tum log apna ishq baad mai lada lena, hume bhi dekhlo..khade hain yahan kab se" raghav took their attention making shehnaaz move back from his embrace while as always sidharth glared at raghav who ignored him.