PART 13

Sitting in the living room along with her grandmother shehnaaz was watching t.v. It was 7 in the evening. She came back from the hospital  around 4 along with her dad. She had convinced her father to go back to work as she was better. He reluctantly agreed and went after giving instructions to house help to take care of her every need.  From the time she had come back, her dadi kept her to herself. She kept kissing her face showering her love on her only grandchild. She couldn't go to hospital to see her and was waiting for her at home. 

"Dadi mai bilkul theek hoon. aap tention mat lo" said shehnaaz as she saw her dadi looking at her with concern.

"Puttar tu bilkul apna khyal nhi rakhti hai, aise kyun krti hai sanu. pta nhi kya ho rha hai. pehle teri kidnapping aur ab ye. Waheguru mehar kre mere puttar te " said her dadi caressing her hair as shehnaaz kept her head in her lap lying on the sofa.

"Kyunki aap aur papa ho mere paas mera khyaal rakhne k liye dadi. Aur tention mat lo. kuchh nhi hoga mujhe. m aapke paas hi hoon" said shehnaaz kissing her dadi's wrinkles hand to which dadi smiled.

"Hum to hain puttar tere paas humesha lekin mai waheguru se ardaas krungi k tere liye koi aisa aaye jo tera humesha khyaal rakhe, tujhe zindagi k har mod par tera saath de, tujhe khoob pyaar kre aur iss duniya ki saari boori cheezon se humesha bacha k rakhe mera puttar" said her dadi smiling to herself. She always prayed that who ever come in her shehnaaz's life would love her and protect her always.

"Dadi bas kro. Aap aur papa hain mere paas mujhe aur koi nhi chahiye" said shehnaaz holding her dadi's hand. She didn't want to discuss on the topic. Unknowingly her thoughts went to him. She unknowingly started thinking about sidharth. She didn't know him but still she always felt a feeling of familiarity with him and that feeling always made her restless.

"Dadi mai thak gyi hoon. thodi der jaa k so jaun" asked shehnaaz getting up. His thoughts were not leaving her mind now. She just didn't want to think about anything now.

"Haan haan puttar...jaa tu jaa k aaram kar" said her dadi lovingly. Kissing her dadi's cheek she went upstairs. Her mind needed to be diverted from him.

__________________________________

Sitting on her bed she switched on the t.v. again as she wanted to keep herself busy. His thoughts were not leaving her mind. She kept changing the channels not really wanting to watch anything. Getting irritated with herself she switched off the t.v. and went in her balcony.

Sitting on the swing she looked out

Sitting on the swing she looked out. Road could be clearly seen from her balcony. She kept looking at the vehicles. It was getting dark outside. She started feeling a little cold but didn't want to go inside or to get something warm to wrap around herself.

She was looking at the cars continuously just then a car stopped a little away from her house. She could clearly see the car from her room. Her heart started beating fast. She felt like knowing who was in the car. She didn't know why but she felt like it was him. She could feel that it was him. She kept looking at the car in restlessness to see who was there. Just then the window of driver side slid down revealing the face of the person inside. Her heart skipped a beat seeing him. She couldn't believe it was him.

Sidharth looked at her house. He didn't realise that she was in the balcony. His heart wasn't at peace. He wanted to see her again after coming back from the hospital. The urge to see her was so strong that he couldn't control himself and taking the car keys he drove towards Shergill Mansion. He was looking at her house to enter inside. He knew he shouldn't do that but he couldn't even control. Since shehnaaz's kidnap the security had been increased on her house and that made it little difficult for him.

He felt a gaze on himself. He somewhere felt that it was her. Her could feel her. Gripping on the steering tightly he looked towards the gaze and damn he was right. Those eyes filled with innocence were looking at him. His heart skipped a beat the moment his eyes met hers. He was completely lost in her forgetting that he shouldn't have let her know about his presence. But those eyes made him forget everything.

He wanted to feel her. He knew that it was getting difficult for him to be away from her and the thought was worrying him. He wasn't able to keep a control on himself. Shutting all his thoughts he took out his mobile and dialed her number. He got her number just a few hours ago with the help of Rana. Today's incident made him worried for her and accepting that he got her number. He didn't know what would he do with her number but he wanted to keep her number.

The ringtone of her mobile brought her back to her senses. She was lost in him totally forgetting everything around and that shocked her. She looked at him. He was still looking at her with mobile in his hand and his gaze made her shiver. She didn't know why he was there. Surely he wasn't there to kidnap her again. She knew but then what was he doing there.  Blocking all the thoughts she went inside to take the call.  Taking the mobile from her bed she looked at the screen. It was an unknown number. She never answered unknown calls but now she felt like answering. Their feelings were making them do what they never did.

"Hello" said shehnaaz answering the call. He felt something inside listening her sweet voice. Her voice was so soothing to him. "Balcony mai aao" said sidharth in a calm voice. He wanted her and the urge was too strong for him to have a grip on himself. She felt her breath stucked in her throat listening his voice. She knew it was him. She never realised when she walked towards the balcony. Standing near the railing she looked at him.

"Neeche aao abhi" said sidharth looking at her. She just forgot to breath for a moment. Was he real? How could he think that she would go down for him? He had kidnapped her once? And why was he calling her down? What was he doing here? All the questions were eating her up. But she couldn't go. How could she go? She knew nothing about him except the thing that he had kidnapped her.

"No" saying she disconnected the call and ran inside without looking at him. Sidharth fisted his hand as her denial wasn't acceptable to him. Anger rushed inside him. How could she deny to him? He was being totally illogical at the moment. Why couldn't she? She could but he just couldn't take her denial. Clenching his jaw he banged his hand on the car door seething in anger.

__________________________________

Sitting on the bed breathing heavily she kept her hand on her chest to control her breathing. What had just happened made her shiver inside. He was actually there standing infront of her house. She couldn't believe that he just asked her to come down. Why was he calling her down? What he wanted to say? She was shivering inside with the thought. Why she was feeling something inside seeing him. Why? Closing her eyes she took deep breaths to control herself.

A sudden voice of something from her balcony made her open her eyes. Her heart started beating fast. She knew he was there. She could feel his presence always and that amused her too. Her back was facing the balcony. But she knew he was there. Getting up from the bed she turned towards balcony and her breath got stuck in her throat seeing him standing just an inch away from her. She forgot to breath for a moment seeing his intense eyes looking at her deeply. She looked at him innocently not knowing what was just happening.

Looking into her eyes sidharth found himself and that was it. He couldn't control himself. Wrapping his one arm around her he pulled her towards himself. She banged in his chest with the sudden pull. She kept her hands on his chest holding his shirt tightly. Leaning his face a little down he nuzzled his face in her hair making her heart beats fast as her hold on his shirt got tight.

Please do vote and comment.