PART 14

The moment she looked up at him, the intensity of his eyes made her shudder in his hold and he felt that. Pulling her more into himself he digged his fingers in her waist making her close her eyes tightly. His hold was hurting her but she wasn't able to understand what was just happening and what should she do.

Not able to see himself in her eyes as she closed her eyes restlessness engulfed him. Holding her chin a little tightly he made her look at him opening her eyes. His eyes were speaking so many emotions. His eyes held such an intensity that she felt difficult to breath under his gaze. She wasn't able to read those emotions but she could feel it was something deep. Their proximity made it more difficult for her. She could feel his hot breaths on her face as he was holding her too close.

"How dare u deny me" said sidharth just an inches above her lips. The authority and the little harshness in his voice shook her inside. His fingers digged more into her waist making her part her lips as a little wince left her mouth. As she breathed her warm breathing fanned his lips as their faces were too close. The moment he felt her breaths on his lips, all his control broke away. His own breaths got fastened with the feeling he just felt inside.

Keeping his one hand at the back of her head he pressed her face on his chest embracing her in his arms totally. Leaning on her he digged his face in her hair inhaling her scent. He needed to calm himself before he would do something. He kept breathing in her hair making his nerves calm.

The moment her face pressed on his chest her breath got stuck in her throat. She could hear his increased heart beats and those heart beats were doing something to her. She was feeling a different kind of peace listening his heart beats. She totally forgot what was she doing, where was she and why was he there. Both forgot everything around as the moment felt so serene.  The sukoon they just felt in the moment was never felt before.

A knock on the door made her open her eyes. She realised what was happening. Pushing him back she came out of his embrace. She was in a shock realising what just happened. What was she doing? How could she go close to him? He was no one to her?

Sidharth was just standing there looking at her. The knock didn't matter to him. What mattered to him was that she was in his embrace. He wanted to feel her, to take her in his arms and that happened. Without even him knowing it just happened. He knew he should go but he didn't want to at the moment.

Holding his hand she took him towards the washroom. Pushing him inside she looked at him once and close the door. Taking a deep breath she went towards the room door to open.

______________________________

"Hanji papa, aap yahan" asked shehnaaz a little nervous. His father felt that nervousness in her voice and that made him worried.

"Kya hua puttar, tu pareshan hai kisi baat se" asked her father keeping his hand on her head.

"No papa, m totally fine. mujhe koi pareshani nhi hai" said shehnaaz avoiding an eye contact with her father and her father noticed that.

"Aaja puttar, andar aa mere sath"saying his father took her inside her room and that made her more scared as Sidharth was in the washroom.

"Dekh bache, tu janti hai na tu mujhse har baat share kar skti hai. Mai humesha hoon puttar tere paas. Agar koi problem hai to share kar bache mujhse." said her father with concern holding her both hands. He wanted his daughter
to be happy and safe in front of his eyes always.

"Papa aap kyun aisa soch rhe ho. Mujhe sach mai koi problem nhi hai. M totally fine papa aur agar koi bhi baat hogi to mai aap ko zroor bataungi" said shehnaaz trying to assure her father. She knew she should not hide about him from her father but she couldn't make herself to tell him.

Junoon (Sidnaaz)✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें