PART 114

Keeping his hand on his chest sidharth was slowly stepping down the stairs. The stress he just went through had caused pain in his stitches.

He was finding difficult to walk as with every step he was feeling pain in his stitches. Him pulling shehnaaz with force to himself added more to his pain.

His mind was already messed up to think anything properly. The visuals of that video were still roaming in his mind making it difficult for him to think anything else.

With all the thoughts messing up his mind more sidharth kept walking downstairs taking slow steps.

There was none present in the living room to help him at that time. He himself didn't want to call anyone. All he wanted at that time was to be alone.

Holding the railing with his left hand sidharth stopped in his steps on the second last stair. A sudden strong wave of restlessness rushed through him. 

Closing his eyes he stood there taking the support of railing. The emotion of worry got triggered inside him all of sudden. Something was wrong.

His naaz !

His naaz needed him. He could feel that need of hers like always. She was calling him, he could feel inside.

This worry, the restlessness he was feeling inside was only for her, he knew.

The urge to go back to her took over him suddenly. His heart felt the need to go to her right then.

She wasn't fine, something was wrong with her, he knew that. How could he leave her alone when he could feel that she wasn't fine. How could he not feel her need of himself.

"Naaz" mumbling to himself sidharth opened his eyes. The increasing rate of his heart beats were indicating him of her being not fine.

Turning his face back he looked up the stairs restlessly. What happened to his naaz?

Turning back sidharth started climbing the stairs again. Ignoring the pain in his stitches he took long steps to go to her as fast as he could.

His own pain didn't matter to him anymore after knowing that she wasn't okay, that she needed him.

When it comes to her, nothing feels important to him in front of her not even he himself. If she was there with him all fine, he was alive. He needed her to keep breathing.

Walking upstairs as fast as he could he moved towards their room. The door was half opened as he had left sometimes before.

Pushing the door open sidharth stepped inside their room. Parting his lips while his eyes going wide open he was shocked seeing the sight in front of his eyes.

Leaning on the floor on her front with her one hand resting on the floor balancing herself and her other hand rubbing her chest, shehnaaz was moving restlessly trying to breathe while continuous tears were falling down her eyes.

Her lips were parted while her chest heaving up and down in anxiousness as she was unable to take in sufficient air.

Her red teary eyes moved towards him making him gasp in horror seeing her condition.

Stretching her hand towards him she tried to utter something but her voice felt stucked inside her throat making her feel helpless.

The horrific sight it was for sidharth to see her in such a vulnerable condition. She looked too helpless at that moment and that killed something inside him. 

"Naaz" mumbling her name sidharth rushed towards her while extreme worry had taken over him to its extreme intensity making him forget everything around except her.