PART 117

This chapter was written on 1st September. Haven't read before posting. All i remember this chapter is full of intimacy.

Don't want to hurt anyone's emotions in any way. The time is sensitive, anything can make us emotional so read only if u feel like reading.

No more targets, NOTHING. No more requests to update soon🙏

I will write whenever i feel to write.
You read whenever you feel.

Comments and votes doesn't matter at all now. Things have changed. The writer has changed.🙂

Sitting in the bath tub shehnaaz looked at him with a warm smile. Opening her arms she gestured him to get in too.

He needed her, his need was hers.

His lips curved into a sweet smile. His naaz understands him like no one has ever does. His every need matters the most to her.

Getting into the tub he set infront of her pulling her in between his legs. Just a last piece of cloth was there covering them.

Making her sit closer to him just infront of him he held her face in his hands. His eyes had pure love for her, for always loving him to this extent.

Bringing her face closer he placed his lips on her forehead making her close her eyes. The gesture of thanking her for everything it was.

The strongest connection between these two was that they never needed words to understand each other, to express themselves to each other.

The communication between these two was very less in starting yet they knew each other more than anyone else.

The communication was always there but they never needed words. Their eyes talked their feelings and their emotions.

The need of each other could be seen in their eyes always. The need to be in each other's arms, the need to keep each other close for always was something their eyes expressed.

The heart to heart connection they felt with each other since their first meeting. The more they tried to distance themselves, the more they felt the need to be with each other.

"humesha meri har zroorat samjh jati ho aur kabhi sawal nhi krti, itna pyaar kaise naaz?" touching his forehead with hers sidharth whispered against her face while moving her hands up his arms she held his biceps.

"kyunki tumhari zroorat sirf tumhari nhi meri bhi zroorat hoti hai aur rahi baat pyaar ki to agar yahi sawal mai karun to" her words made him smile in contentment. That's how their understanding was.

They didn't need to give words to their every feeling, their actions expresses those feelings in itself.

"no more talks now" pulling her face closer he took her lips in his making her close her eyes as he lead them to the most passionate kiss of them ever while his one hand moved to open the tab.

Entangling his fingers in her hair sidharth pulled her more closer caging her in between his legs while her hands too slid in his hair to pull him more closer.

Sucking each other's lips with all the passion, the love for each other they let themselves lost in their own world.

Moving his hands down her bare back sidharth felt her soft skin with his cold fingers making her shiver in his arms.

His hands travelled to her front feeling her everywhere and making her moan in between their kiss.

The water kept filling the tub while his hands caressed her curves making her bite his lip with the pleasurable feel she felt with just his touch.

Junoon (Sidnaaz)✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें