PART 123

The chirping sounds of the birds were echoing in the whole jungle like the nature was producing it's own music.

The music for the nature and the creatures who could connect to the nature away from the materialistic world.

Engulfed in the arms of each other's love the two souls were sleeping peacefully while the beats of their hearts were producing a soft music in the silence of the room.

Nuzzling her nose in his bare chest she stirred in her sleep while her hands tightening around his stomach.

This little movement of his wife was enough for him to wake up. The soft music which the birds outside were producing made him realise that it was morning.

Looking down at her face a smile made its way on his lips. Smuggling in his chest she was rubbing her eyes slowly which made her look like a baby.

Bending his head down he placed a quick peck on her hair making her open her eyes. She was awake but still wanting to sleep some more.

"Good morning naaz" pushing her hair back from her face he pulled her chin up giving a soft peck on her lips making her smile.

"Good morning" she whispered and snuggled back in his chest letting him know that she was still sleepy.

"you want to sleep more ? neend aa rahi hai baby?" his low husky voice made her hide her face in his chest as she nodded in response to his question.

"okay sleep...i will wake you up in sometime" pecking her hair he let her sleep while keeping his eyes close too.

She has started sleeping more than usual since last few days. Usually it was her who was wake up first and prepare them breakfast.

Though he didn't mind it at all. Rather he liked her taking proper rest and the plus point was that he could keep her in his arms for longer.

In a day it would be new year. The year was going to end tonight. Yes it was 31st December. It's been more than 2 weeks to sidharth's birthday.

The day he has got to keep in one of his beautiful memories which he was been creating with his naaz ever since she came in his life.

The Raichand mansion has now these two only. The day after sidharth's b'day, rajbir ji and dadi left for Shergill mansion as rajbir ji needed to look after the company too.

Raghav has resumed his job as his one month holidays were over. Biding the couple good bye, the deshmukh couple too left for their home on the same day though shehnaaz took a promise from them that they would keep visiting them whenever they get time.

Sidharth has still not made a decision about rajbir ji's proposal. He has so many thoughts which were not letting him come on a decision.

Shehnaaz has talked to him assuring him that she would be with him in his every decision. She knew he was having doubts on his ability to handle bussiness and she made sure to make him feel confident about himself with bussiness.

The decision will be his. She didn't want to influence him but deep in her heart she wished for him to join her father. It would be the best decision for both her father and sidharth as well.

Everything was going smoothly in their life. Sidharth was healed completely so shehnaaz had resumed her work too.

It's been a week since she was shooting for the web series which she had to take a break from and then for sidharth.

"Naaz it's 8:30 baby...wake up" sidharth called her in his soft tone while his fingers were stroking her bare shoulder making her smile in sleep.

He had let her sleep for another half and hour but he knew if he let her sleep more, she would get late for her work.