PART 54

NO PROOF READING!!

In the early morning, Sidharth and Rajbir ji entered in Shergill Mansion.

The scene in front of their eyes made both of them feel the same ache inside. The reason was her only.

Shehnaaz was sleeping there sitting on the floor with her head on the glass table placed in front of the sofas. Tears strains were still there on her face letting them know that she slept while crying.

Dadi was sleeping on the sofa in half laying position. She too slept waiting for them being tired.

Another guilt started eating rajbir ji knowing that it was because of him. He kept his family worried for himself for whole night.

Sidharth's eyes were on shehnaaz only. She looked totally drained out.

They both walked towards them. Rajbir ji looked at sidharth once who's eyes were on shehnaaz only. So he just went towards his mother.

Kneeling down beside shehnaaz, sidharth looked at her face. She looked pale. Her eyes were swollen.

Sidharth felt a strong ache inside realising how much she must have cried. It wasn't in him to see her in pain. Why couldn't he just take her every pain himself?

She was so delicate that it hurts him to see her in pain!! She wasn't made to go through even a little ache!!

"Naaz" sidharth softly whispered caressing her cheek with his thumb. His touch!! She felt it like always.

The moment she opened her eyes, sidharth was looking at her with ever so softness in his eyes for her.

This delicate baby deserved only love. He would love her till his last breath!!

Realising he was actually there, she looked at him and just leaned herself on him knowing he would hold her tightly keeping her safe in his arms and he did.

She could think of him only to lean on, to let herself hold him!! He was her sidharth!!

"Sidharth papa mile kahin...u promised na papa ko leke aaoge" she asked looking at him with all her hope.

Her voice came so low as she was extremely tired. Sleeping in a sitting position tired her body more.

He looked into her eyes which were looking at him with her last hope. The trust she had on him that he would definitely get her father home, he felt himself going more deep in his emotions for her.

She kept looking at him like a small kid. He realised what she must have felt knowing her father had gone missing.

"Relax naaz" sidharth kept her in his protective arms and gestured at her back with his eyes.

She turned back and saw her father helping her dadi to get up.

Her father was there!! Sidharth fulfilled his promise!!

Tears rolled down her eyes as she ran towards her father and hide herself in his embrace. Rajbir ji too wrapped his arms around his daughter as she cried in his arms.

"Kahan chle gye the papa aap...hum logon ki koi fikar hi nhi hai aapko....haina?" she sobbed tightening her hold on her father as if she was still scared that he would go somewhere again.

"I am sorry bache...galti ho gyi aaj tere papa se" his own eyes were moist. He did hurt his family today. He was so feeling so worthless of himself today. So much had happened today which now made him doubt on himself. Wasn't he good enough for his family, to keep his family safe and protected?