PART 74

NO PROOF READING!!

"Kaise ho sidharth" rajbir ji asked smiling while asking him to sit. Sidharth set on the sofa in front of him in living room.

He was in Shergill Mansion right now. Two days back rajbir ji had asked him to meet him. Shehnaaz was busy in her shoot so he thought to have a talk with rajbir ji till then.

"Theek hun..Aapki tabiyat kaisi hai?" asked sidharth politely.

"Theek hun ab to mai bilkul" rajbir ji smiled softly.

Soon coffee was served to them.

"I want to talk something important with you sidharth" taking a sip of his coffee rajbir ji said in serious tone. Sidharth got alert with his tone.

"boliye" sidharth looked at him being serious too.

"Sidharth jab tum shehnaaz ko lekar gye the apne sath, to maine kuchh manga tha tumse lekin tumne kaha waqt sahi nhi hai" rajbir ji looked at sidharth politely.

Sidharth understood what he was talking about. He too was thinking about the same only if those messages were not coming. But he couldn't do anything in this.

There will always be something going on in his life. He couldn't keep pushing this thing further because of the movements around him.

Some day or other, they will enter in this beautiful phase of their life, so why not now.

"Hmm, mai tyaar hun" sidharth looked at rajbir ji and nodded his head. Rajbir ji smiled softly. He expected this answer only.

"To kya socha hai tumne" asked rajbir ji having his coffee.

"Mai shehnaaz se shaadi krne k tyaar hun but abhi usse baat krni baaki hai. When do she want this to happen will be her wish only" sidharth stated in clear words.

He doesn't believe in the concept of wedding. For him them being with each other was all that was needed. But she and her family do believe in this so he would do this for her.

He will do everything which can make her happy!!

Rajbir ji felt relieved as sidharth gave preference to shehnaaz. He agreed without any doubt.

"Shadi mai aapke aur humare ilava koi nhi hoga. Mandir mai simple si shadi hogi. I hope you understand that this is the best" sidharth didn't want anyone to know about them. It will be difficult to keep this secret because shehnaaz was not a normal girl. She was a singer. Her marriage couldn't stay hidden for long but he will do everything to make it possible. It was for her best.

"Jaise tumhe theek lge, hume manzoor hai" rajbir ji said smiling.

Sidharth nodded his head at him keeping the coffee cup back on table.

____________________________________

Returning back he sidharth asked shehnaaz to go inside while he went at the back side of their house for some important call. She was alone in the house. Keeping the room door open she went to take shower.

After finishing an important call, sidharth entered in the room. The sight in front of his eyes made his breath hitch in his throat.

There shehnaaz was standing infront of wardrobe taking out her clothes. The pink bathrobe which let her milky white legs bare for his eyes created a havoc inside him.

The water droplets from her wet hairs moving down her neck made his breath hitch in his throat. The strongest desires he felt running inside him seeing his naaz looking the hottest girl in the simplest way.

Junoon (Sidnaaz)✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें