PART 29

NO PROOF READING!

"Shehnaaz, wake up" sidharth patted her cheek softly sitting beside her on the bed. It was 7 at night. He came in the room with the dinner. Seeing her sleeping so peacefully he didn't feel like waking her up but she have not had her lunch too. Ofcourse he was the reason. He didn't want her to sleep empty stomach.

"Shehnaaz" his voice was soft. Rubbing her eyes she looked at him. Looking around she realised they were still in that room. She didn't realise when she slept. Getting up she rested against backrest.

"Go and freshen up. Dinner krna hai" he didn't look at her. Shehnaaz slowly got up and left to the washroom. Sidharth set there waiting for her.

Sitting on the bed shehnaaz quietly took the plate. The sarai they were living in, they didn't have the proper arrangements for the food. Hardly travellers used to stay there so they had no arrangements to make food for so many people. Sidharth could only get one plate of food. He had no issues.

"Ye lo" shehnaaz had mixed the rice in daal. His wounded hand didn't leave her mind. She knew that there must be food scarcity as a number of people were living in the sarai. Sharing food was always the best quality of hers. She didn't want him to stay hungry because of her. He was the one who got that food and he had the first right.

"Mujhe bhukh nhi hai, tum khalo" sidharth said without looking at her. Her purity would melt him again. Shehnaaz shook her head. He won't listen! Why he always had to be like this?

"Hmm" shehnaaz put the spoon infront of his mouth. Sidharth looked at her amused. Shehnaaz gestured him to open his mouth. He looked into her eyes. The same innocence in those eyes made him open his mouth even before him knowing himself. Shehnaaz put the rice full spoon in his mouth.

Sidharth was lost into her innocence to realise that shehnaaz made him eat almost all the food. She forgot to eat herself. Feeding him she didn't feel herself hungry.

"Hogya" making him eat the last spoon shehnaaz smiled. She felt a pure happiness inside as she made him eat the food. That feeling of happiness, that feeling of contentment made her stomach full.

Listening her sidharth realised how lost he was. The empty plate in her hands made him realise that he had eaten all the food. Fisting his hand he greeted his teeth. How could he act so stupid? He ate her food? Seriously! He couldn't believe himself.

"Tumne sara khana mujhe khila diya?" sidharth pulled her arm tightly. His voice was strongly harsh. He was angry on her for her. The food was for her! Why she didn't she eat herself? Why the hell he ate? What was he thinking? She didn't have food since morning. She needed it!

His harsh voice scared her. His anger was visible that made her fear. She didn't know why he was so angry? He ate the food and that couldn't make him angry or it could? But why?

"Shehnaaz khana tumhare liye tha. Khud kyun ni khaya" his harsh voice made her flinch. His harsh hold on her arm got her eyes moist. She could never understand him thought shehnaaz.

"Mai bhul gyi thi khud khana" mumbled shehnaaz softly. His grip on her arm loosened.  Sidharth was amused or may be shocked. She forgot to eat while feeding him? Was she for real? How could someone forget to eat when the person had not eaten anything and the plate of food was there? She made him eat the food when she herself was hungry. She couldn't be real.

A tear fell on the back of his hand making him look at her. Closing her eyes she was shedding tears silently. He sighed! She couldn't take loud voice.

"Shehnaaz stop crying now. Tum har baat par roti kyun ho?" sidharth was soft this time. He wiped her tears softly. Her tears melt his anger instantly. Shehnaaz looked at him. He was concerned now and a moment ago he himself shouted on her.

Junoon (Sidnaaz)✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें