PART 93

NO PROOF READING!!

Entangling his fingers with hers, sidharth was holding her hand keeping it in his lap while handling the steering with other hand driving in the city of Mumbai.

It was midnight so the roads were not too busy to get stuck in the traffic yet vehicles could be seen on roads.

Shehnaaz was sitting beside him in extreme worry and restlessness which was bringing tears in her eyes again and again.

Sidharth was continuously caressing her knuckles with his one hand trying to keep her calm while she couldn't help the tears forming in her eyes.

"Naaz, bola na rona nhi hai..pohnch gye hum bss" sidharth scolded her keeping his concentration on the road. His gaze was fixed on road yet he knew she was silently crying.

He softly told her not to cry several times in the whole drive knowing she was worried. He himself was worried too. Her not listening to him made him scold her.

His patience to see tears in her eyes was gone now knowing later it will affect her health.

Her eyes starts to ache soon after crying. He had witnessed before too that crying only pains her more with the headache and her eyes gets swelling which hurts later.

Though her worry was justified yet he didn't want his naaz to affect her health. He scolded her for her only.

"Bhut time lag rha hai..jldi chalao na sidharth, please" said shehnaaz wiping her tears after getting scolded.

Her low voice laced with worry and stress melted that thin layer of his anger which was rushing through him because of her tears.

He scolded himself for scolding her. He needed to keep his patience when she was stressed.

"Just pohnch gye baby.. stress kyun le rahi ho itna...pohnch gye bss" keeping his voice as soft as he could he tried to comfort her while concentrating on driving.

Within 10 minutes they were in hospital premises. Parking the car sidharth got off the car walking towards her side while she too came out of the car.

Holding her hand sidharth led her inside keeping her close being his over protective self while she quietly followed him in anxiousness.

"Mrs. Gurmeet Shergill?" sidharth asked the receptionist while she looked at both in shock and surprise. Ofcourse she had recognised the both but seeing them together made her look at them in suspicion.

Shehnaaz was too worried to notice her but sidharth's sharp eyes could see the suspicion in her eyes which he didn't like at all.

He does not allow anyone to give him questioning looks and this time his naaz was too with him so it was totally unacceptable.

"Room no??" clenching his jaw he banged his hand on the reception table while his extreme low harsh voice made the receptionist shiver on her place.

Shehnaaz looked at sidharth getting angry but she didn't understand the reason nor she herself was in a condition to know.

"208 Sir, 2nd floor...this way sir" receptionist managed to utter scared of him while showing them the way to lift.

Ignoring her sidharth pulled shehnaaz along leading her towards the lift. Entering the lift sidharth was about to push the button just then four men entered the lift discussing some reports in their hands.

The lift being not so big didn't let the people inside to have a sufficient distance from each other.

This did not go well with sidharth as shehnaaz was also there. Wrapping his a around her shoulder he pulled her closer creating a sufficient distance of the men standing beside them.