PART 80

With wide open eyes shehnaaz was standing there shocked. She looked around like a curious little child.

Her eyes moved to sidharth who was standing there all calm with expression less face. She couldn't depict anything looking at his face.

She waited for him to look at her but he didn't.
She didn't like it but kept quiet. Her gaze turned to her front again.

They were standing in the middle of the jungle. A huge brownish gate could be seen infront of them with strong protective boundaries around.  A marvelous mansion could be seen behind those boundaries.

Sidharth looked at her observing her reaction silently. Sliding his hand into hers, he held it firmly taking her attention.

The moment her gaze turned towards him, he looked away.

Pulling her along with himself sidharth walked towards the huge gate. His eyes scanned the place for good minutes. She could feel his hold tightening on her hand.

She had no idea what was happening. Why they were there? Whose house or should be clearly said mansion was it? Why sidharth took her there? What was going in his mind?

She looked at him being curious. Her eyes followed his gaze which was stuck at something. A newly polished wooden name plate was tucked at the side of that huge gate which said: THE RAICHANDS.

Her curious eyes turned into an understanding and at the same time a confusing gaze as she read the name.

It was Raichand's mansion. What did it mean? Sidharth's family? Was this his real house? If it was a yes than why it was in this jungle. Why he doesn't live here then? Moreover everything looked so new like it was build recently.

Her mind was filled with questions and only he could answer her questions. She needed to know everything now. The questions ringing in her mind were taking away her peace with the suspense.

Sidharth took a deep breath moving his gaze away from the name plate and pushed the gate open revealing a simply beautiful mansion to them.

"Beautiful" a sweet voice said looking at the house.

"You liked it?" another voice asked. It was strong yet it had softness.

"Beautiful" shehnaaz whispered looking at the house infront of her eyes.

Sidharth looked at her. His eyes felt moist as her simple "Beautiful" word did something to him. It was same like hers.

Hiding the moistness in his eyes back he observed her. She was looking at the house with adoration. It was simple and beautiful.

Looking at her once sidharth moved inside taking her along

Looking at her once sidharth moved inside taking her along. Taking the stairs built at the entrance they moved towards the main door. The house was so elegantly built that shehnaaz was lost in its peaceful beauty.