PART 90

NO PROOF READING!!

Bringing her in the living room, sidharth made her sit on the sofa and went to take the ointment for the burn she caused with her carelessness towards herself.

She set there sobbing silently looking at her burnt fingers which have turned deep red.

Though she was trying to be strong in front of him since last night but her sensitive self couldn't be hided.

She knew sidharth will definitely not going to allow her to enter in kitchen again. She didn't want that which made her wipe her tears quickly.

Sidharth rushed back to her with the ointment.
Sitting beside her he held her hand in his examining her burnt fingers carefully. The redness of her fingers increased his worry.

It must be paining her and the thought made him feel the pain too.

Bringing her hand closer he blew air on her fingers. His gaze moved to her face while he blew air on her fingers again. Her face looked relieved letting him know that it was soothing the burn.

"Kitni baar mana krna padega naaz? Jitni baar bhi kitchen mai jaati ho, ek naya reason deti ho mujhe tumhe cooking se door rakhne ka. Kyun pange leti ho jaa jaa k. Mai khud bna deta na breakfast" sidharth scolded her softly while applying ointment on her fingers with extreme softness not wanting to hurt her yet a wince left her mouth.

"kisne kaha tha cooking krne ko, i know mai theek nhi hun raat se but i can cook for us naaz" holding her burnt hand in his while keeping his other hand on her cheek he looked into her eyes wanting her to understand his worry for her.

She could understand his both said and unsaid words. She could understand his every feeling but he had understand hers too.

"I know u can cook for us. You can do everything for us but i too want to do everything for us. Mera mann krta hai tumhare liye cooking krne ka. Haan nhi aata meko khana bnana, par agar tum mujhe humesha rokte rahoge khana bnane se to mujhe kabhi aayega hi nhi" keeping her hand on his cheek she tried to make him understand her wish too.

Keeping his hand on hers which was on his face, he kissed her palm. The thought that she wanted to cook for him overwhelmed his emotional self.

"Theek hai but next time, abhi your fingers are hurt so i will make the breakfast" he understood her wish but seeing her red fingers he couldn't allow her to cook. His heart didn't permit him to make her work.

Though he himself was not well since last night. His breakdown of last night brought his complete raw vulnerable side out but her little wound made him hide his vulnerability inside bringing that strong sidharth out for her.

Both were living for each other, keeping each other before themselves. Their own selves didn't matter to them when it comes to the other person.

Every day, every moment they were exploring the deepest layers of their love supporting each other in their difficult times, becoming strength of each other in their vulnerable times, holding each other in their breakdown.

Before exploring each other's body, they were exploring each other's soul. They were exploring the depth of their relationship before loosing themselves in the depth of intimacy.

What matters to them the most was them being with each other.

"Your hand is hurt too sidharth. Tum nhi bnaoge" holding his hand in hers she looked at his wounded knuckles which he caused himself venting his pain out.

"Ye to theek bhi ho gya hai, kuchh ni hai ye naaz" he tried to pull his hand back knowing she knew that it wasn't at all well. His hand was more hurt than hers.