PART 12

"How careless u people can be? How did this happen? I will deal with you later. If anything happen to my daughter, i won't leave anyone of you. " shouted Rajbir Shergill on the entire team of the music video as he reached the hospital. The moment he got the news of his daughter's accident he got so scared. He couldn't afford if anything happen to her daughter. Leaving the important meeting in the middle he rushed to the hospital.

"Doctor how is my daughter? She is fine. right?" asked anxious Mr. Shergill as the daughter came out of shehnaaz's room along with a nurse. He hadn't seen his daughter yet.

"Relax Sir, your daughter is okay. Her right hand got a little burnt and she had inhaled a little smoke too but don't worry she is fine and will be up within next two hours. I'll check her once she will be up" saying daughter left from there assuring the father making him sigh in relief.

______________________________________

"Mera sher puttar, dara diya tha mujhe bache" said her father as he set beside her bed on a stool. His eyes filled up as he kept caressing her hair lovingly. Seeing his daughter lying on a hospital bed like this made his heart ache. After the demise of his wife he had become more emotional and just couldn't tolerate anything happening to his family. His daughter and mother were the only people left in his life and he didn't want to loose them.

"Apna khayal kyun nhi rakhta mera puttar" said her father kissing her forehead. He was so emotional at the moment. Arjun was present outside the room and seeing shehnaaz's father getting emotional he thought to take him out. That could make him feel a little better. So he did the same.

_________________________________

"We are extremely sorry Mr. Shergill for whatever happened with shehnaaz. I take all the responsibility of the incident." said the producer softly as Mr. Shergill was too angry at the moment.

"Make sure aisi galtiyan dubara na ho. Kisi k sath bhi na ho" said Rajbir Shergill a little politely this time. He knew somewhere this was just an accident but the love of a father for his daughter made him loose his control as he shouted on them before.

"Yeah Mr. Shergill sure, u don't worry. We all are here for shehnaaz" said the producer softly again.

"Thanks Sandeep and i am sorry for my behaviour" said shehnaaz's father to the producer and looked at the other team members too apologizing.

"It's okay, Mr. Shergill u don't need to ask an apology. We can understand how you must be feeling knowing about the incident" said Sandeep Kapoor with a soft smile. Rajbir also smiled a little nodding at him. Rajbir was a kind hearted person. He never did anything in his life which could hurt others and the same sanskars his daughter had got.

___________________________________

Opening the door without making any noise he entered inside the room. Walking closer to the bed he stood beside her. Her eyes were closed. Sitting on the stool placed beside her bed he kept looking at her. His eyes moved towards her hand and the wound caught his attention. Holding her hand softly in his he softly brushed his thumb on the wound. She felt a little pain even in unconsciousness as the wound was so fresh and tried to move her hand away but he held it firmly.

His eyes moved to her face again and he could see that she felt pain. He saw how her body tensed up a little. The next moment he placed his lips on her wound still looking at her face. The pain he saw on her face instantly transformed into relief as his lips touched her wound. Her body loosened slowly again. Seeing the relief on her face he softly kept her hand on her stomach.

His touch! She felt. She felt that. He realised that she felt it. The sudden restlessness on her face for opening her eyes made him realise that she was trying to get her consciousness. Before she could open her eyes he got up and walked towards the door. Opening the door he quietly walked out but she saw him. Her vision was blurry but she saw him.

_____________________________________

"Hey Shehnaaz! How u feeling darling?" asked her co- star Karan as he entered the room with a flower bouquet.

Shehnaaz just nodded her head a little. She didn't feel good with him being around. He was a flirty guy and she never liked such people.

"O baby, u will be fine soon. Don't worry" said karan as he set beside her. She just smiled a little. She so wanted him to get out from there but she couldn't do that.

Karan kept talking sitting beside her while she just smiled or nodded at some times. She wanted to go home soon. Her mind was going  on that shadow she just saw as she regained her consciousness. Her heart was saying again and again that it was him. She had felt his touch. She did not know how but it was his touch. She knew. But her mind was filled with questions. Why would he be there? Did he come to see her? But why? And Who was he? the question that was eating her up since the time she met him.

Karan not getting any good response from her got up to walk out of the room.

"Okay baby, u take rest. U will be all right. See u soon" saying he gave her a flying kiss and walked out. She sighed in relief as karan went away. 

_____________________________________

Throwing his mobile on the floor he clenched his jaw. Punching the wall harshly he ran his hand in his hair frustratingly.

"How dare he call her baby? How dare he call her darling?" Sidharth just couldn't digest the flirting that Karan just did with shehnaaz. He was burning in anger. No one had that right. No one. He couldn't see any one flirting with her. No one had the right to lay an eye on her. SHE WAS ...... And the moment this thought crossed his mind he realised what was he doing. He was doing the exact what he didn't want. She wasn't his. He couldn't let that happen.

"Get a grip sidharth. Get the damn grip on yourself" said sidharth gritting his teeth. Liting up a cigarette he inhaled the smoke to calm his nerves. Cigarette was no longer helping him. He knew that. 

The entire last week felt so difficult to him. He tried to get her out of his mind but couldn't. He smoked, he was drinking to another level but nothing helped. He wasn't able to get back to what he was and the only thought of him being changing was frustrating him. He never wanted that.

The moment he saw her statement in news " I don't know anything about the kidnapper. I had not seen his face. He had covered his face so i couldn't recognise him. I won't be able to help you in any way, Sir " said shehnaaz to the senior police officer and the video recording was released on news channels. He was amused listening her statement. Why did she try to save him? He wasn't afraid of police. But the mere thought of her saving him did something to him.

The whole night he was not able to sleep after her statement. The more he was trying to forget her the more she was making it difficult for him. From the next day he kept himself busy all the time. He was working on his another mission and that helped him somewhere as he got too busy. But today the news of her accident brought him to the same point. Destiny was not letting them to be away from each other.

"Sidharth knew he was loosing the battle but he don't want to accept her HIS. The moment he accept her his, everything will change for her, for him and for them. He knew that and he knew himself too."

Please do vote and comment if you like the chapter.