PART 31

NO PROOF READING!

Wrapping his arms around her sidharth hid her in his arms. Keeping his hand on the back of her head he pressed her face in his chest. Holding his shirt in her fists she pushed herself more into his arms making him tighten his hold around her.

A loud sob left her mouth followed by fresh new  tears soaking in his shirt. She cried! She cried in his arms letting out every disgusting feeling she felt in those few minutes. Their disgusting touch, their disgusting talks and the disgusting lust in their eyes made her feel the worst feeling she had ever felt in her life. Digging her face in his chest she cried!!

The pain filled in her cries killed him from inside. Her sobs, her tears took away his peace. It took away his sukoon. He could feel nothing inside except her pain. Extreme pain was all he could feel. It was her pain which killed him inside. He could feel what she must be feeling at the moment. He let her cry!! She needed to!!

Those few minutes had imprinted in her mind. She wasn't able to remove those visuals from her mind. Their dirty smirks, the lust in their eyes and the way that guy touched her, he...he tried to kiss.....  " aghhhhhhh "screamed shehnaaz in extreme disgust in sidharth's arms digging her nails in his chest and next one more sob left her mouth. Her body shivered in his arms while crying.

Her scream stabbed his heart inside. The pain felt deep inside. It bleeded his heart. The feeling which made her scream sidharth felt that in her scream. He felt what she must be feeling. Tightening his hold around her he pulled her more into himself hiding her petite body in his arms completely.

She wasn't fine. She was in pain. He couldn't take that. Her tears! Her painful cries! It was hurting!! Hurting to extreme!

"Shehnaaz...shh...bas relax...relax" sidharth caressed her hair softly. Pushing her face more into his chest she sobbed.

His arms! She knew she was safe!!

"Shehnaaz chup...bas....you are safe. Stop crying, Please" his voice was extremely soft soothing her insides. She tightened her hold on his shirt. She always felt protected in his arms.

"Shehnaaz...calm down...rona band kro...bas" sidharth said again as fresh tears rolled down her eyes again. She couldn't control herself. The tears were not in her control. The situation she went through few minutes before, it was too much for her to take.

"Shehnaaz.... listen to me... shehnaaz!" sidharth softly took out her face out from his chest brushing her hair back softly from her face.  Holding her face softly in his hands he wiped her tears. Her eyes were closed.

"Shehnaaz look at me...look at me once" sidharth caressed her cheek softly. Those slap marks were burning him inside but she needed him more.

Looking at him shehnaaz let more tears fell down her eyes. Her eyes had extreme pain which wrenched his heart. To see her in pain, it was the worst feeling. He could never take that!

"Sid..art..hh" her voice cracked as one more sob left her mouth.  Her hands held his shirt more tightly making him pull her more into himself. Her calling him in pain, she trusted him!

"Haan shehnaaz. Just relax. You are safe. Main hoon na yahan. Calm down" sidharth wiped her tears again. Her eyes had swollen badly. She could severely affect her health. He had to calm her down!

"Th..ey...tr.. tried....to...to... touch..." her voice broke. That feeling of their dirty touch was killing her. She couldn't stop the tears.

"Shh...stop...just stop crying shehnaaz" sidharth pressed her face in his chest again. His voice had authority but he kept it soft. It was hurting. He couldn't hear that someone tried to touch her! He couldn't take that. No bloody damn person had the right to even look at her. Anger rushed in his veins again. Their punishment wasn't over yet. They had to bear the consequences of their dirty deeds yet! Sidharth wasn't satisfied yet. Her every tear! her every cry! They would pay with their lives!!