PART 51

NO PROOF READING!!

Kissing her forehead, sidharth touched his forehead to hers. She was his now!!

Placing her hair strand behind her ear, sidharth admired her angelic face again. Her eyes showed her extreme happiness..

Holding her hand sidharth took a step towards the gate to go back.

"Sidharth" her sweet innocent voice stopped him. Turning towards her sidharth looked at her raising his eye brow.

"Bhagwan k ghar mai khade hain... aise hi nhi jaa skte na" her soft voice laced with innocence made him feel a contented feeling.

He never believed in God nor he bowed his head in front of any God!!

His past, his life never let him believe in God because God was never there for him. That's what he always believed..

She was the only one he kneeled down before. Now too he could do anything for this angel standing in infront of him.

Just for her, he nodded his head in yes..

Him agreeing to her little demands, it felt so soothing to her..

Smiling she entangled her fingers with his tightening her hold on his hand. His grip too got firm on her hand.

They both walked inside to take the blessings of God.

Entering inside she kneeled down infront of the peer baba. Sidharth stood there looking at her.

Opening her hands she closed her eyes asking for dua.  Following her sidharth too kneeled down beside her.

She seeked the blessings of God to keep them both protected from all the evils. Bowing her head down she prayed for their togetherness.

Sidharth just kept looking at her. He didn't deny coming with her but that didn't mean he would forget his past life.

He would never ask anything from God!! When he needed God was never there and now he does not need God.

He had made himself capable enough to get what he wanted!!

Opening her eyes she looked at him with a smile. She was feeling contented now. He was happy that she was contented. Her eyes always showed her feelings..

Taking the blessings they both came out..

______________________________________

Holding her hand sidharth was walking towards the gate. They both were at sukoon.

"Beta" a baba standing near a black iron gate called them.

They both walked towards the old man..

"Allah tum dono ki jodi humesha bnaye rakhe..ye dhaga yahan bandh k mannat mang lo koi...khuda tumhari har ichha puri krega" placing a red mouli on her hand the old man gestured them towards the black iron gate.

Shehnaaz looked at sidharth who was observing everything quietly. Seeing the want in her eyes to tie that thread sidharth blinked his eyes.

They both went closer to the door. Sidharth stood beside her letting her do whatever she wished.

Shehnaaz held his one hand and made him tie the thread on the gate with her hand on his. He did just for her..

"Humari zindagi ab ek hai khuda, sidharth aur mera sath kabhi na tute...humari akhiri saans tak humara sath rahe" wished shehnaaz tying the thread.

She touched her head on the thread once after tying and closed her eyes..

Sidharth was busy in admiring her!!