PART 71

Sidharth started to make cheese corn pizza for shehnaaz. She was smiling mischievously looking at him.

"Sidharth" she called him cutely who just hummed in response busy in his work.

"Neeche utarna hai" she pouted extending her arms towards him. Smiling slightly sidharth moved closer to her and wrapping his one hand around her waist he pulled her down the counter.

Giving him a cute smile shehnaaz moved towards freezer and took out a bottle to drink water.

"Naaz, thanda pani nhi, normal paani pio" sidharth warned her strictly as he looked at her just about to drink cold water. It quickly catches her cold.

"Thoda sa piyungi, bhut pyaas lgi hai, thande pani se hi mitegi" she softly said looking at him with her ever so puppy innocent face.

"No means no" without looking at her sidharth stated sternly. He knew she will not drink if he denied once, he didn't need to check her looking back again.

"Achha mix krke pi lun? Fir theek rahega, please sidharth" coming closer to him she held his bicep trying to take his attention.

Sighing sidharth left his work in between and turned towards her. Taking the bottle from her, he got a glass and filled 1/4 of its with cold water and then filled with normal water.

She pouted sadly as he gave her glass. It had hardly a little cold water. She knew she couldn't argue because he won't allow. Her anger was secondary for him because her health was his priority.

Drinking water she looked at sidharth who was again busy in his work. His back was facing her. She slowly kept the glass after having water and opened freezer again.

Taking out a tray of ice cubes, she giggled covering her mouth. Taking some cubes she moved towards him without making any noise.

Shehnaaz was always a calm, sensitive, innocent baby but with sidharth she was starting to become mischievous and naughty. It was new for her too but she was loving to do all the silly things with sidharth.

She tried to pull his t-shirt a little to put the ice cubes in it but in a moment she was pressed against the kitchen counter with her wrists held firmly. Looking up she found sidharth smirking at her.

"Kya kar rhi thi...hmm?" yanking her towards him sidharth whispered asked. Her breath hitched as his warm breaths fall on her face. Leaving her one wrist, sidharth held her hand in which ice cubes were melting.

Taking the cubes from her sidharth looked at her with his deep ocean eyes. His eyes had kind of mischieve. Understanding what he was about to do, she widened her eyes in shock.

"No sidharth, no" she pleaded as his hand moved towards her neck.

"Too late"  smirking sidharth moved his hand closer to her neck. She tried to wriggle in his arms to ran away but she couldn't. Clutching her eyes tightly she waited for the cold ice cubes touch her skin.

Moment passed but she didn't feel anything. Opening her eyes she looked at him who was looking at her with a slight smile on his lips. Her eyes moved to his hand and she sighed seeing the ice cube was melted completely.

"Krogi dubara aisa?" leaning on her sidharth asked dangerously close to her face making her lean back on kitchen counter. Their close proximity always effected her to the extreme which made her nod her head in no instantly.

"Good girl" leaving her wrist sidharth kissed her palm and moved back pulling her up to stand straight.

"Now you wanna sit here or bahr baithna hai living room mai?" sidharth looked at her softly.