PART 86

If you can, do follow my Instagram Id to get updates and promos of new chapters. Mera man hai k mere bhi thode se followers hon on insta😁😁but no compulsion. If you feel like following my id, you can❤️
( ID: fictions_writer )

Pulling the breaks sidharth stopped the car in a familiar region. Shehnaaz looked at the place in confusion. It was the same place where they...!!

In the whole drive they both were silent. Neither she asked him where was he taking her nor he told her anything.

Her eyes were on him all the time to let herself know if he was fine or not while his gaze was fixed on the muddy route he was driving through but he knew about her glances on himself.

Shehnaaz looked at sidharth to know why they were here while he opened the car getting out of the car. She too opened the door and went out of the car.

Locking the car door sidharth walked towards her side where she stood like a confused baby.

That simple plain suit of light purple colour on her was giving him the vibes of a simple,  beautiful house wife.

The cotton dupatta on her shoulder was adding to her simplicity

Shehnaaz was just concerned about sidharth. His condition of last night wasn't leaving her mind. She didn't want to go anywhere but just be at home and take care of him but he himself ordered her to take her somewhere.

Half heartedly she got ready on the simplest suit she find in her closet. There was an instant feeling she felt inside to wear something simple and she did.

His strong hand slid into her soft one taking her attention. She looked at him while he firmed his grip on her grip. Looking into her eyes once he took a step with her hand in his hold while she followed his step.

Taking the stairs they were finally standing infront of the temple. The same temple where they had got married few days back.

Her gaze moved to him feeling him tightening his grip on her hand. He too a sharp breathe closing his eyes while she was observing him quietly.

She wrapped her other hand on his which was holding her hand. His eyes moved to their hand and than at her.

She blinked her eyes at him to let him know that she was there. Though she had no idea what was he thinking, why were they here but she wanted to comfort him.

He looked at her with something deep in his eyes. He could see her trying to comfort him, he could feel that. Even not knowing the reason of his restless breathes she was trying to comfort him. How couldn't his heart fell more deep in her love.

Looking into her eyes he took a step forward in the temple while she again followed his step quietly.

She could see the only pandit was present there. It was the same pandit which was there on their marriage day.