PART 95

NO PROOF READING!!

The car stopped in front of a society gate waiting for the security guard to open the gate. The guard walked to the driver side while the window mirror slid down.

Seeing Sidharth Raichand sitting inside the car, the guard moved back and quickly opened the gate for him.

Sidharth drove the car inside and parking it in the society compound he took out a mufral from dash board.

Covering his face properly he wore a hat on his head and moved out of the car. Taking long steps sidharth went inside the building. Avoiding the lift he took the stairs to reach on 4th floor.

Walking through corridor sidharth moved to the last flat of the row. Ringing the door bell once he stood there patiently waiting for the door to open.

The door opened and their stood a girl of around 25 with mehandi cladded hands and a beautiful chuda adorning her wrists.

She looked at sidharth confused as his face was covered. Getting her confusion he moved his mufral down revealing his face to her.

Recognising him instantly she nodded her head at him and moved aside while he entered in the house.

Sidharth stood there in the living room while the girl closed the door behind.

"Kahan hai?" he asked politely while the girl led him towards a room.

Pushing the door open of the room she moved aside while sidharth nodded at her once and moved inside. Closing the door she walked out of the room.

Standing near the door sidharth looked at the man laying on the bed with his eyes closed. A bandage could be seen on his right arm.

Walking towards the person sidharth stood beside the bed while the man opened his eyes hearing the sound of foot steps.

Finding sidharth standing beside him, he was surprised to see him there.

"Tu yahan kaise?" the man asked while trying to get up to meet him.

"Leta reh" sidharth stopped him from getting up as his arm was injured and he needed rest. Nodding at him the man laid back again.

"Theek hai?" pulling a chair placed in the room only closer to the bed, sidharth asked sitting there while avoiding his previous question.

"Han thoda sa dard hai bass" the man told him while adjusting another pillow under his head as he was finding a difficult to talk while laying straight.

"Kaise hua ye?" folding his arms against his chest while keeping his one leg on another with his ankle resting on the knee of other leg sidharth asked sitting all calm.

The man took a sigh and looked at sidharth who was waiting for him to reveal what had happened with him.

"City se bahr gya tha kal, aaj wapis aate time raaste mai gaadi puncture ho gyi. Bahr nikal k dekhne gya to kisi ne peechhe se goli chaladi" the man told him revealing the morning incident.

Sidharth stayed silent waiting for him to continue. He needed to know what exactly had happened with him.

The door opened taking their attention while the girl came inside with a glass of water. She offered the glass to sidharth while he politely denied to have anything.

The girl looked at the man laying on the bed who gave her a slight smile gesturing her to go out. Nodding her head at him she moved out of the room.

"Bach gya mai goli baaju mai hi lgi thi. Jldi se gaadi k aage baith gya mai defence k liye. Gun nikal k peechhe muda shoot krne k liye par koi nhi tha wahan. Sara road khali tha. Abhi tak smjh nhi aayi k sala chla kahan gya bnda jisne goli chalayi" the man sighed narrating the whole incident he just experienced few hour back.