PART 19

No Proof Reading!!

Sitting in the car shehnaaz looked outside. The beautiful hills were giving her a strange peace. They were heading towards their destination for the shooting. The team was already there arranging the set up. The first location was Dal Lake of Jammu& Kashmir. They were heading towards the lake where they had to shoot some romantic scenes for the song. It was a romantic emotional duet- song which shehnaaz and a sensational singer Junaid Akhtar had sung and both were going to shoot together for the first time.

Reaching the location the whole team got indulged in their respective works. The roads were covered woth the snow so they had to walk a little till the lake. There were wooden cottages made for the tourists and for the shooting. Three cottages were taken on rent for a day as they had to shoot so many scenes there. They could not get the vanity this close so the cottages were necessary.

One of the spot boy took shehnaaz to one of the cottages along with her make up artist and hair dresser. Entering inside shehnaaz was led to a bedroom to get ready. She entered inside to get ready and the makeup artist and hair dresser took the other room. Changing into a beautiful green net saree as per the demand of the scene shehnaaz set infront of the dressing table. The makeup artist and the hair dresser were called in and within an hour shehnaaz was ready. She was looking breathtaking. Her team left after getting her ready. It was too cold so shehnaaz wrapped a warm shawl around her to have some warmth. Sitting on the bed she called her father.

"Haan papa, Good morning, kaise ho aap dono " asked shehnaaz as her father answered her call. She couldn't get time to talk to them at hotel.

"Hum to theek hain puttar, tu kaisi hai. Shoot start ho gya?" asked her father lovingly.

"Haan papa, bas thodi der m start hone wala hai. Isiliye jldi jldi aapko call krliya. baad mai pta ni time milega ya nhi" said shehnaaz locking her heals with the other hand. Her father smiled listening her. She knew the value of family. She always took care of the thing that she never ignore her family because of her work. She couldn't do that. Her family was her first preference over everything.

"Koi baat nhi puttar, agar time nhi lge to bas message kar dena k tu theek hai. Hume tention ho jaati hai nhi to" said her father.

"Dadi is fine na papa" asked shehnaaz a while later. "Haan puttar theek hai teri dadi bilkul. Tu tention mat le aur dhyaan rakhna apna" said her father softly.

"Okay papa, don't worry. Jldi se kaam khatam krke mai aap dono k paas aa jaungi" said shehnaaz smiling thinking of going to her family back. She couldn't live away from her family and was already missing them.

"Koi baat ni bache, tu araam se apna kaam khatam karke aana" said her father assuring her that they would be fine and she didn't have to hurry in her work. They talked for a while and then shehnaaz disconnected the call as spot boy came to call her for the shoot. It was already cold outside and the snowfall was the cherry on the cake. Wearing a jacket on her saree and wrapping the warm shawl around her shehnaaz went outside. The net saree wasn't helping her outside.

_______________________________________

"Shehnaaz u okay na, thand lag rhi hogi na isme to" asked Junaid as they both moved towards the Dal lake where they had to give their shot. It was obvious that she must be feeling cold but still junaid asked once trying to talk something.  Shehnaaz just nodded her head a little to his question. She was feeling unbearable cold but didn't tell anyone. Looking around all white could be seen. Snowfall had covered everything.

"Okay guys, u already know the scene. So ready?" asked the director coming towards them. They both nodded their head indicating a yes to the director.