PART 10

A little far away from the Shergill Mansion sidharth stopped the car. Turning his face towards her he looked at her. She was in such deep thoughts that she didn't realise that they reached to her place.

Sidharth kept looking at her. That was the last time. HE THOUGHT! He didn't feel like letting her go.

Somewhere inside him he wanted to keep her to himself. He knew he had started thinking of her in his life. That wasn't a good sign. His growing desire for her, want for her need to be died there only. T

Taking a deep breath controlling himself completely he turned his face to the other side.

"Tumhare ghar aa gya hai" said sidharth a little loudly bringing her back from her thoughts. Listening him she looked at him once and then looked out of the window. That was her place. Her house was a little far away from there. He couldn't take her there because of the police.

Realising that she was actually at her place a sudden wave of relief she felt inside. Her eyes brimmed with happy tears. She was actually at her home.

Wanting to meet her family she quickly wiped her tears and kept a hand on the door to open it.

A sudden urge to look at him once rushed inside her. Turning her face towards him she looked at him. He still was not looking at her.

He somewhere knew he couldn't see her going away.

He knew once he looked into her those eyes which were doing something inside him, he wouldn't let her go.

He knew he would not think about anything and would take her with himself.

He could feel those feelings, those urges inside him which were making it difficult for him to control himself.

Once he loose his control he would let his possessiveness to take over him because then there would be no control of him on himself.

He would keep her to himself and that would destroy that innocent soul. He knew that.

Shehnaaz kept looking at him for moments. She didn't know but she felt something inside. She was happy a moment ago on the thought of meeting her family but now looking at him she could feel her happiness converting into restlessness.

The sudden restlessness of going away from him. She was surprised on her own thoughts. He kidnapped her. Shouldn't she be happy for getting free from his captivity? She was happy a moment ago but what happened suddenly. Why this restlessness? She scolded herself for feeling such things inside but that wasn't in her control.

Keeping away all her thoughts and ignoring his restless she finally spoke.

"Thank you mujhe vapis ghar chhodne k liye" said shehnaaz with a genuine smile. Strange it was. He was the one who kidnapped her. She didn't need to thank him but she felt like saying. She somewhere felt safe even when he had captivated her.

"Jao apne ghar" said sidharth without looking at her. His voice was cold deprived of all the emotions so was his face. He couldn't look at her. That won't be good for her nor for his own self so he kept a good control on himself.

Listening his cold voice shehnaaz was a little taken aback. There was a familiarity in his voice every time he talked to her before. His voice could be stern or filled with anger but there was some emotion in his voice. But listening his cold voice she suddenly felt restlessness filling inside her. That unfamiliarity made her stomach churn. Not understanding what was happening with her, she quickly got out of the car and banging the door loudly she ran towards her home. She didn't look back again.

He looked at her running figure towards her home like a kid. He kept looking at her till the time she didn't reach her house.

Two police constables were standing on the main gate of Shergill Mansion. They were shocked to see her, looking around once to find anyone they  instantly took her inside protecting her.

Taking a deep breath sidharth rested his head back closing his eyes. He grip tightened on the steering with the realisation that she was gone.

That was it. That was the end. He wouldn't let this start again. Never. Taking a u turn sidharth speed up the car without looking back.

________________________________

"Mera puttar. kaisa hai mere bache" asked shehnaaz's father taking her in his arms. Tears rolled down both their eyes.

Her father was so happy to see his daughter all fine and so was she meeting her dad. He was so scared for her from the time he had got to know about her kidnap.

For moments he didn't even think how she came? where was she? how she got kidnapped? He was so delighted and relieved seeing her in front of his eyes. Shehnaaz kept weeping in her father's arms feeling secured in her father's protective arms.

"Aaja mera putt, mere kol aaja bache" said her dadi as she took shehnaaz in her embrace. Shehnaaz hugged her dadi tightly crying engulfed in her dadi's warmth.

"Bas mera bacha, dekh ab tu humare paas hai. sab theek hai mera putt". "Waheguru ka lakh lakh shukar hai meri bachi sahi salamat vapas aa gyi humare paas" said her dadi thanking God as tears rolled down her eyes too.

_________________________________

It's been more than an hour shehnaaz was sitting with her father as he had wrapped his arms around his daughter. She was feeling okay now. Nobody asked her anything till the time she didn't get normal. Her dadi and her father keeping patting her head and caressing her back ensuring her that everything was fine.

Shehnaaz wasn't feeling good. She was happy that she was back to her family but there was something disturbing her inside. Her mind unknowingly went on him. Why was she thinking about him? She shouldn't. Keeping her all the thoughts aside she snuggled into her father's arms making him smile as he patted her head lovingly.

"Shehnaaz bacha ab bta hume kisne kidnap kiya tha tujhe aur kahan tha mera bacha abhi tak" asked her father caressing her hair. He knew about Sharma's cheap act but he did not know where was his daughter from last 24 hours. How was she? He needed to know everything. He had already sent police back as he didn't want them to investigate her till the time she wouldn't get comfortable.

Her father's question took her mind to him again. He was the one behind all this. She should tell her father everything but she didn't feel like telling him. She just wasn't ready to answer any of the questions.

"Papa m okay now. Aap tention mat lo. M so jaun please aur raat kaafi ho gyi hai. Aap log bhi so jao" said shehnaaz as she got up from the couch. "Good night papa", "Good night" dadi saying shehnaaz hugged them both and went upstairs. Her father didn't pressurise her for now. He thought that she needed to be totally fine first. Sighing he too got up from the couch. Helping his mother till her room he went inside his room.

_______________________________

Standing leaning on his car door he was continuously drinking. The road was all silent. Darkness was prevailed all around him just like his life. The little ray of hope that could bring the brightness in his life was gone today. "He let her go " was right to say. If he wanted no one could take her away from him. But he suppressed his want for her.

Sipping the last sip from the bottle he threw the bottle at the side of the road. Running his hand in his hair he took a deep breath closing his eyes. Finally it all ended. OR?

Please do vote and comment if you like the chapter.