PART 49

NO PROOF READING!!

Shehnaaz was sitting in the hospital room along with her father. Doctor was done with her final check up. Her wounds had healed almost and her leg was also doing fine then before but still she need to be careful while walking. Doctor suggested to avoid walking much for another two to three days as it was heal completely till then.

Her father was relieved to know her progress. Taking her with himself he carefully made her sit inside the car and set beside her ordering the driver to take her home. Seeing the changed guards shehnaaz knew what must have had happened. She blamed herself for their lose.

"Papa, guards ko maine hi bola tha not to tell you. It was my fault" she accepted her mistake looking down in guilt.

" Lekin they work for us..for our safety..mujhse hi jhuth bolenge to kaise chalega..and u were wrong too puttar" he knew she must have told them not to tell him but they were at fault. They shouldn't have agreed to her. Their safety should have been their first concern not her request.

" I am sorry papa, please hire them back or else I won't be able to forgive myself" she looked at her father with a hope.

He sighed! How would he deny his princes now.

" First you promise, aage se unse koi aise request nhi krogi that they have to loose their jobs at the cost of your request" they were loyal to their work but last night they just agreed to her because of her request.

" I promise papa and m really sorry papa" she hugged her father who patted her head accepting her apology.

________________________________

It was 8 at night. Shergill s were sitting in their living room waiting for sidharth. Shehnaaz was quite nervous.

She had called him and just asked to come to Shergill Mansion at night telling him that her father wanted to talk to him. Before he could ask her the reason she disconnected the call.

He sighed! He would go because she had asked him to come..

Dadi was sitting beside shehnaaz. Seeing her being nervous dadi held her hands in hers and blinked her eyes at her assuring her that everything will be alright.

Rajbir ji had talked to his mother about the matter in the morning. She anyways knew that they both had something serious.

Rajbir ji had shared his worry too with his mother who asked him to try to understand sidharth once. That could help him to take right decision. He just knew sidharth with the perception of public. What everyone says about sidharth, what media had to say about sidharth. Even though he was a goon, rajbir ji didn't know him as a person.

The little he observed sidharth in last few days, he didn't see that image of sidharth which everyone had seen or known. He had seen a different sidharth. That sidharth had emotions. He was caring for his daughter.

Rajbir ji knew one thing now, he had to give a fair chance to sidharth for his daughter. He will be true to himself in his every decision.

___________________________________

The door opened and their eyes turned towards the door. There entered sidharth in a black shirt with blue jeans.

Her heart skipped a beat seeing how handsome he looked. His personality screamed dominance.

His eyes moved towards the people standing in the living room. There she stood in a simple white knee length frock looking like a fairy.