PART 112

Pray for Afghanistan 🙏 Afghanis deserves to live in peace too !

"Breaking news: Shehnaaz Shergill revealed in a live session on Instagram, she is married. The popular singer is no more single, the Shergill daughter has got love of her life" sitting in the living room rajbir ji along with dadi, raghav and payal watched the news.

"I know i was inactive on social media for quite a long time. Today i had to come here to talk to you all and share something very important" shehnaaz talking to her fans in live session could be seen on television. This was a video clip of her live playing on television.

This has happened just few minutes ago and the news was viral on every news channel while her fans on social media have gone crazy since then.

"You all must have seen that video in which i was wearing sindoor and you can see that even now too" a soft smile played on her lips while she was still adorned with vermillion and the nuptial chain was visible inn her neck.

Sitting on the bed in front of her sidharth was looking at her surprised. His eyes had astonishment watching her waiting for what would she do.

She has almost revealed about her being married with her look. He was sure now about what she was going to do.

Taking a deep breath sidharth rested his back on the back rest. Keeping his intense gaze on her he just observed her silently waiting for her next words.

Her eyes moved from her mobile to him for a second. That intense gaze of his fixed on her made her cheeks go red.

He didn't do anything yet he made her blush. He could see his baby going red just with his stare. Chukling inwardly sidharth shake his head in disbelief.

Diverting her gaze from him she looked back on her mobile screen while the redness on her cheeks and that shy smile playing on her lips could be seen clearly.

"This is all true. Yes I've got married. This sindoor and manglasutra, its all true" shehnaaz announced keeping it simple while sidharth closed his eyes taking in another deep breathe.

This was it. She just said it. He had different thoughts debating in his mind. He didn't know if he felt happy with her announcement or not.

Moving her eyes to him she felt sadness taking over her seeing him resting his head back with his eyes closed.

Did he get upset with her decision? She didn't even ask him before announcing it to the public. She had thought it to be a good decision.

She kept looking at him waiting for him to look at her to know what was he thinking but he didn't. He chose to keep his eyes closed and understand what he wanted.

Her fans decoding her every move were filing the comment section asking if her husband was sitting in front of her.

The continuous demand of revealing his name and him was there in her comment section.

Realising he wouldn't open his eyes she moved her eyes back to screen. The continuous comments took her attention forcing her to read them.

"Okay guys, i just didn't want to lie to you all. aap sab mujhe bhut pyaar krte ho, mere kaam ko humesha appreciate krte ho. You all are a part of my life that's the reason i finally revealed here that i am married" she continued politely while sidharth kept listening to her keeping his eyes closed.

"Whom i got married to i cannot reveal here. Humare apne reasons hai, we want to keep our private life just for us. Bas itna hi bolungi k vo meri zindagi hai, meri sari zindagi uske naam hai. Humesha k liye" her eyes moved to him as she said last two lines.