PART 101

Read the note in the end

The couple sitting in the living room was busy talking to each other admiring the beautiful house while the two souls in the kitchen were lost in their own world.

Pushing her against the wall with his both hands resting on the wall either side of her head, sidharth was hiding her petite form in himself.

His eyes were locked with hers and the intensity in those deep oceanic eyes of his was making her shudder in his cage.

He couldn't take his eyes off his wife who was looking breathtakingly gorgeous in that red suit. She was literally taking his breathes away.

Keeping himself close to hers he let his eyes roam down her face capturing every little detail of hers.

The more his gaze took in her details, her face was heating up with redness covering her cheeks. He wasn't doing anything yet his gaze was making her breathes go uneven.

This elegantly beautiful look of hers was raising his heart beats with each passing second. His mind wanted to forget everything around and let him loose himself in her.

Moving his gaze back to her face he took his time in admiring this angel in his arms forgetting about the guests he himself got in their house.

Nothing mattered to him when his naaz was there in front of his eyes. His world was in his arms and the outer world got invisible for him.

With a smile adorning his face, he was lost in his world. His gaze again roamed on her every feature admiring every little part of hers.

The more he was capturing her beauty, the more his gaze on her was intensifying. The more she looked into his eyes, that need in his eyes for her, she felt shivers running inside her.

Her eye lashes were slowly moving down with a shy smile playing on her lips. This simplest move of hers made him inhale a deep breath.

Without her own knowledge she was drowning him in his need of her. The man with the unbreakable control on himself couldn't keep his control in front of his wife.

Though he had claimed her twice but the need of his to make love to her was intensifying with every time. It was growing more deeper than before.

The simplest look of hers, the simplest move of hers could give him hard time to not to take her in his arms and love her loosing his senses while taking her senses.

She was becoming his undying addiction. The addiction he himself wanted to drown in.

Leaning his face closer to hers he nuzzled his nose in her hair inhaling her scent to calm down his nerves, the heat rushing through him for her.

Keeping his finger under her chin he pulled her face up letting her look into his eyes. She obeyed to his want keeping her eyes locked with his.

"Mrs. Raichand bhut khubsurat lag rahi hain aap" the gentleness as well as the adoration in his words filled her heart with extreme happiness while the huskiness in his voice made her feel shy too.

Whenever blush take over her cheeks along with that button nose of hers getting red, he couldn't even express what she do to him.

"You don't know naaz, you don't know what u are doing to me" encircling his arm around her waist he pulled her closer while shoving his face in her neck.

Pushing her hair back from her neck he touched his lips on the soft skin of her neck letting her feel him.

Closing her eyes she clutched his arm feeling him trailing wet kisses on her neck. The feel on his lips on her skin always gives her extreme pleasure making her drown in those feels.