PART 58

NO PROOF READING!!

JUNOON has reached 100k reads. Thank you so much to each and every reader of this story!!

Panicking shehnaaz opened her eyes as she felt a splash of cold water on her face. For minutes, she felt difficult to breath with the amount of pressure , water was being thrown on her. As she came into her complete senses, she looked at the person who threw water at her.

"Abhiroop uncle aap? Aapne mujhe kidnap kiya hai? But why?" shehnaaz looked at abhiroop sharma shocked. She had seen him before loosing her consciousness a while before.

She was sure now that he was the one behind her kidnap, that's why he was there but she couldn't understand the reason of his act. She was well aware about his being a partner of her father in their ongoing project but she wasn't aware of the reason of her kidnap by sidharth at that time. Nor she knew about the cancellation of deal by her father.

Abhiroop sharma looked at her angerily. He was beyond mad at her father for cancelling the deal when he had invested so much in this project. He didn't hire sidharth this time as last time sidharth had threatened him to cancel the deal in between.

He didn't want to take risk this time nor he wanted to involve sidharth in this matter totally unaware of the fact that he was already involved.

Standing infront of her, sharma held her hair tightly in his fist causing her to scream in pain.

"Ye sab jo ho raha hai na, tere baap ki wajah se ho raha hai...lekin bhugtna to ab tujhe hi padega ladki" leaving her hair in a jerk Abhiroop slapped her hard. Tears ran down her eyes with the extreme pain she felt on her cheek.

Sharma was surely forgetting what was he doing. He was frustrated because of his loss in bussiness which he was going to get because of rajbir's back off. He wanted to take out his anger and shehnaaz was the only mean for him now. She would help him to save his project now.

"Tere baap ne agar meri baat maani to hi bach payegi tu nhi to yahin maar k phenk dunga tujhe" shouting at her angerily Sharma took out his mobile and went out.

She set their tied on the chair with tears flowing down her eyes continuously.

She had trust on him only. Sidharth would surely get her out of here. She had her belief that he will come, For her!!

The door closed again leaving her tied in that dark room. The darkness could make her feel death, the amount of fear she had of darkness that she couldn't tolerate it. Ot could make her feel difficult to breath.

Shutting her eyes close, she took deep breaths to calm herself. She did not want to open her eyes as that would cause her more panik.

Tears couldn't stop flowing down her eyes as she felt herself going into that darkness.

____________________________

"Hello" rajbir ji answered the call keeping  mobile on speaker as instructed by Sidharth.

"Teri beti kahan hai rajbir?" sidharth and rajbir could hear his evil laugh. Sidharth gripped the steering clenching his jaw.

"Abhiroop dekh ye teri hi ghatiya harkat hai, Kahan hai meri bachi?" rajbir ji shouted angerily.

"Haan meri hi harkat hai lekin tune hi majboor kiya mujhe" sharma too shouted angerily.

Sidharth wanted to snatch the mobile and give sharma a good advice to leave her to avoid facing his wrath but he didn't want him to know that he was there. He had his own plans.

Taking out his mobile he gestured rajbir to keep talking to him and messaged someone to trace the location of number. The location was showing of sharma's office. Sidharth understood he had made a strong plan. The location was wrong and it made him more angry.