PART 34

NO PROOF READING!!

"Kaisa hai mera puttar, theek hai na" shehnaaz's father took her in his embrace. It was just three days that she was away from her family but he got so emotional.

"Papa i am totally fine. Aap kaise ho" shehnaaz hugged her father tightly.

She had just reached Mumbai. She avoided talking to Arjun all the way. She knew he would definitely ask her questions of which she had no answer. She pretended to sleep all the way just to avoid any talk about sidharth.

"Mai bhi theek hoon puttar. Arjun ne bataya u got stuck there because of some road blockage?" asked Rajbir concerned.

"Hanji papa lekin thankfully wahan ek sarai mil gyi thi paas mai hi so i took a shelter there for a night. Don't worry it was all safe" shehnaaz hugged her father again. The incident of that night was still fresh in her mind. She did not want to stress her father so she chose to keep quiet.

"Dadi kaise ho aap. I missed u so much" shehnaaz hugged her grandmother as she walked into the living room.

"Mera bacha aagya! Mai to bilkul theek hoon puttar, tu kaisi hai" her dadi caressed her hair.

"Sana bache tera shoot khatam hogya? It was supposed to take 4,5 days atleast. Wasn't it?" asked her father a little confused.

"Papa vo kuchh changes kiye hain shoot mai to baaki shooting yahan Mumbai mai hi hogi" said shehnaaz softly. She hated lying to her father but she couldn't tell him the truth.

Talking to them a little she moved towards her room.

_____________________________________

Freshening up she came out of the washroom in her comfy clothes. Dialing his number she set on the bed. He had told her to call him whenever she reach home. How could she not comply? She knew he was concerned.

"Hello" his deep heavy voice made her took a long deep breath before speaking.

"I have reached safely" said shehnaaz softly.

"I know" replied sidharth calmly. His reply confused her. How did he know? She jyst called him now. How would he not know? He had the information of her every second till the time she didn't reach her home. He had sent Arjun with her that never meant that he himself won't be careful enough for her safety.

"Tumhe kaise pta. Maine to abhi bataya" she asked innocently.

"Tum jaan kar kya krogi?" asked sidharth. He wanted to talk to her more. Her voice had a soothing effect on him.

"Tum nhi bataoge haina?" she knew he won't tell her still she asked. Her condition was same as sidharth. She too wanted to talk to him more.

Her innocent question made the corner of his lips curve a little. Rubbing his hand on his face he controlled the little smile.

"Jab pta hai to puchha kyun?" his voice was a little playful this time which was so new of him talking to someone playfully.

"Because i wanted to know" said shehnaaz with a little pout while laying back on the bed. There was an urge growing inside both to keep talking to each other.

"Shehnaaz you......" shehnaaz heard a loud voice as sidharth was about to say something. She got scared listening the voice.

"Sidharth! Sidharth are you okay? Ye kya awaaz thi?" asked shehnaaz getting up from the bed. Her voice had extreme worry.

"I am fine shehnaaz. You take care" said sidharth in urgency. The call got disconnected before she could speak.

Closing her eyes she prayed to God for his safety. She couldn't think anything happening to him. The thought just filled her heart with worry.