PART 32

NO PROOF READING!

In the early hours of morning sitting in the balcony sidharth was puffing cigratee. Sleep was far away from him last night. Making sure she was deep asleep, sidharth came out in the balcony.

Last night had made him realise one thing that how much he try, he couldn't deny the fact that she had become that one important person in his life whom he wanted to protect till his last breath. Never in his life, he felt protective for someone. He cared for none, not even for himself. But he cared for her. No one ever effected him but she did. Her every small action did effect him in the deepest way. Her presence in his life was everyday giving new reasons for him to live.

His life was always about present. Neither he thinks about past nor he plans future!

But her presence in his life was making him think about future. He wanted to think about future for her, to protect her. He never feared death but now he wanted to be there in future to keep her safe. She was an angel whom this world didn't deserve. He wanted to protect that angel. He knew he shouldn't but he didn't want his life without her in it.

She had developed some deep intense emotions in his heart for herself. She was the first and the only person whom he felt for.

Sidharth realised that he wanted to keep shehnaaz to himself. Her presence was his sukoon!!

He wanted her presence in his life for always.

Those deep emotions had made him feel the belongingness with her. That strong connection he felt with her, he accepted.

Crushing the cigeratte sidharth got up and went inside.

Seeing her sleeping hugging the pillow tightly which he had replaced with himself before made him adore her more. She was sleeping like a child.

Sitting beside her sleeping figure on the bed sidharth caressed her hair. She was the only one who could take away his peace and she was the only one who could give him sukoon.

Shehnaaz was the only person who had the power to effect sidharth!!

Leaning on her sidharth placed his lips on her forehead and kissed her. A deep breath she took in her sleep feeling the familiar touch and he noticed that. She reacted to his touch even in the sleep! He felt sukoon.

___________________________________

"Shehnaaz wear this lower. Road khul gya hai. We need to leave" sidharth forwarded his lower to shehnaaz as she woke up. Shehnaaz looked at that. It was double her size. How could she wear that. She wouldn't be able to walk wearing his big size lower.

"How can i wear this. Ye bhut bda hai" said shehnaaz innocently examining the lower. Holding the lower in her hands she looked at him like a child.

Sidharth knew it was too large for her but he couldn't take her out in just his shirt.

"Abhi tumhe yahi pehn na padega. Hum city mai nhi hai to yahan kuchh nhi milega" sidharth held her arm and softly took her to the washroom. She was still wrapped in the bed sheet.

"Go and change" sidharth pushed her lightly inside the washroom. He was about to close the door but she held it.

"Band mat kro" her voice was soft. The incident of yesterday was still fresh in her mind. She didn't want to get into a closed place.

Sidharth looked into her eyes which were again reflecting fear. He didn't like that. He was there. She didn't need to fear.

"Shehnaaz mai hoon na yahan. Don't be scared. Jao" sidharth assured her looking into her eyes.