PART 88

NO PROOF READING!!

Entangling her fingers in his hair she was holding him close to herself while his face was digged in her chest.

"Nahi aaye vo naaz" pushing his face into her chest sidharth cried like a kid. Her own eyes were shedding tears which she couldn't control anymore.

His tears falling on her chest were soaking in her kurta letting her feel the wetness inside too. She kept caressing his hair letting him cry.

He needed to let it out and he was letting it out. The pain which he had buried inside since long was coming out in the form of those tears.

The more he cry, the more it would relieve him. She was letting him cry but was holding him to herself not to let him break.

She was there for him and she will always be. His condition had realised her how much he had craved for love, for his family, to feel that assurance that he wasn't alone. He too had his own people in life.

This realisation had touched her deep in her heart. She could feel the urge to relieve his every pain with her love. She could feel her heart wanting to give her all to him in every way.

Her heart had already decided to submit her all life to him. She would do everything for him, to
let his pain leave him forever.

"Maa baba" she heard his cracking voice while he cried in her chest. He was hiccuping like a kid which was killing her insides.

To see her strong man crying like a small baby took all her strength to bear this. She needed to be strong for him.

Her gaze fall on his hand. His hand was bleeding. She needed to bandage that first. Keep his face into her warmth she held his bleeding hand softly. A wince let her mouth seeing his knuckles brushed badly.

She tried to get up to get the first aid box but he tightened his grip on her not letting her go. She knew he will not leave her even for a second. Sighing she hugged him tightly to herself.

His cries were wrenching her heart. It felt like it was that 4 years old kid crying in her arms.

"kyun ni aaye aap maa baba" he was complaining like a baby while crying for his parents who could never come back to him.

He too needed his family with himself. He too needed his parents in his life. He too needed his mother's love and his father's protection.

The little soul had to protect himself on his own at the age in which he could not even hold his school bag properly.

Shehnaaz kept caressing his hair keeping him close to herself. She was sitting on her knees which were starting to ache with them pressing on the floor.

Ignoring her pain she started to kiss his hair trying to relieve his pain. The more his tears were falling on her skin, the more her own tears were flowing down her eyes for him.

"N..aa..z..." he hiccuped calling her pulling her more into himself and pushing himself more into her to feel her warmth, to feel that he was not alone.

"Haan sidharth, yahin hun..shsh..kahin nhi jaungi mai..hmm" rubbing his back she kissed his hair giving him assurance of her being with him for always.

"Yahi..n reh..na..na..az" he sobbed again in her chest making her stomach churn seeing him so vulnerable.

How he must have had survived in this world without his parents in such small age? The only thought made her heart ache for him. She could never imagine her childhood without her father after the demise of her mommy.