PART 6

Waking up she found herself on the bed. Looking around she sighed realising that she was captivated.

Remembering the last encounter with him her eyes got filled with tears again. She wasn't able to accept the fact that he kidnapped her even though she didn't know him.

She felt hurt with his behaviour but she wasn't scared of him. Strange! But true.

Resting her head back on the headrest she closed her eyes and let the tears flow down her eyes.

He was no one then why she was getting affected from him? was the question eating her up from inside.

Realising that her father and her dadi must be worried for her made her got up from the bed with a jerk. She needed to go to her family. She couldn't sit there helplessly. She needed to go to her father.

Wiping her tears harshly she rushed towards the door and finding it locked from outside made her sob loudly. She was helpless but she couldn't loose.

"Open the door. Mujhe bahr aana hai" said shehnaaz loudly beating the door with her tiny hands. Fresh tears were rolling down her eyes. She was continuously beating the door to open.

"Please open the door. Mujhe ghar jana hai. Can't you hear me? Open the door" shouted shehnaaz angerily from inside. She was sobbing and was beating the door again and again.

Her hands got red with the force she was using beating the door but she didn't care. All she cared was to get out of that room.

"Open the do...." before she could complete her sentence the door opened making her take a step back.

_______________________________

"Inspector aap kya kar rhe hain aap. 8 ghante ho gye hain aur meri bachi ka abhi tak koi pta nhi chla hai. Aap log kuchh kar bhi rhe hain ya nhi" said Rajbir Shergill angerily as he got the latest update that the police force still wasn't able to find his daughter.

He couldn't keep patience anymore. His daughter was his life and he couldn't even imagine anything bad happen to her.

"Dekhiye Mr. Shergill hum aapke emotions samjhte hain but our whole team is trying to find your daughter. Poori mumbai ka chappa chappa chhana ja rha hai. m sure jldi hi hume koi clue mil jayega lekin aap thoda sabr rakhiye" said the inspector.

"Jo bhi krna hai jldi kijiye. Mujhe meri beti mere paas chahiye jldi se jldi" said her father angerily.

"Rajbir puttar tu shant hoja. police apna kaam kar rhi hai bache. tu chitna mat kar. waheguru p bharosa rakh. humari bachi jldi ji mil jayegi" said his mother comforting him. She herself was worried but she couldn't see her son like this.

"Waheguru meri bachi jahan bhi hai uska dhyan rakhna aur jldi se humare paas bhej dena humari bachi ko" said her grandmother closing her eyes with folding hands.

________________________________

Laying on his stomach he was sleeping in his room when he heard some sounds. Waking up irritatedly he opened the door and realised that shehnaaz was banging the door continuously shouting for coming out. He felt sudden anger inside and moved towards her room.

As the door opened shehnaaz took a step back seeing him standing infront of her with red eyes from which she could depict his anger and that scared her.

Looking at her angerily sidharth took a step towards her making her take a step back in fear. Shehnaaz was not looking at him. She was looking down and was pressing her hands with each other.

Looking at her hands sidharth realised that she was scared. He wanted her to be scared of him but he didn't like her being scared of him.

She was standing there looking down . Her eyes were filled with tears again. Her family must be finding her.

She had to go to her family and without thinking anything she tried to run outside but before she could reach the door sidharth held her arm from behind and pulled her towards himself with such force that she banged in his hard chest.

Wrapping an arm around her waist tightly he pulled her into himself making her look at him.

Her eyes were shedding silent tears. Her nose was red and cheeks were covered with tears. She was looking at him with so much hurt in those innocent eyes.

He could see that hurt in those eyes and that made him feel an unknown pain in his heart. He felt pain. Her pain.

Pressing her more into his chest his fingers moved towards her cheeks. Looking into her eyes he wiped those tears with his fingers. She was just looking at him with pain, with hurt which he caused to her.

Realising that he had kidnapped her and she had to go from here she started wriggling into his arms to come out but his hold was too strong for her. She kept wriggling and he was just looking at her actions. Not able to come out she felt so frustrated and helpless and a loud sob left her mouth followed by more tears from her eyes.

Seeing her so much hurt sidharth felt he couldn't breath. Her tears made his heart break which he never knew he had. He realised that he couldn't see her in pain. Never. He realised that he even  couldn't give her pain. He just couldn't.

"Mujhe ghar jana hai" said shehnaaz in a cracked voice that pierced his heart. She felt so helpless and so tired and just kept her head on his chest. Her own actions were not in her control.

"Please mujhe ghar jaane do" said shehnaaz still keeping her head on his chest. She didn't have any energy to fight. She knew she couldn't win from him. She kept weeping in his arms.

He couldn't see her like this. Wrapping his other arm too around her he tightly hold her in his arms making her let one more loud sob listening which he just closed his eyes pulling her more into himself. Her tears were giving him immense pain which he never knew he could feel for someone.

"Please mujhe....." and before she could speak more he felt her body loosening in his arms totally.

Moving his face a little back he looked down at her and realised that she was fainted. That gave a deep ache inside him.

Quickly taking her in his arms he softly placed her on the bed. Covering her with a duvet he stood beside her. Looking at her face covered with tears he closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

Leaning towards her a little he wiped her tears and just left the room.

____________________________

Walking out of the house he moved towards the sea and set on a broken branch of tree. Looking at the calm water he was puffing cigarette continuously.

Why she was affecting him so much? Why couldn't he see her in pain? Why was he changing? Why he was feeling hurt seeing her hurt? His mind was again fighting  with the numerous questions having no answers.

He was realising that he felt some emotions for her. Some unknown feelings but he wasn't able to understand those emotions. Those feelings.

Never in his life he had felt emotions for anyone and now these emotions were making him restless.

He didn't know how to deal with those feelings. He was heartless. Never in his life he cared for anybody but now he could feel himself changing.

He could see himself getting worried for her. He could feel her pain and that was something he wasn't able to understand. Why? How was this possible? How could he feel for her? But he knew something was there. He was loosing himself. She was making him drawn into her innocence and she herself didn't know.

Inhaling the smoke again he looked at his hand. That cigarette in his hand made him realise what was he thinking.

That cigarette wasn't just a cigarette. That was how his life was and that was how he was. Remembering her those innocent eyes he closed his eyes. She was just a pure angel. He would be nothing but just a danger to her life.

He had to stop those feelings which were developing in his heart or else he would destroy her along with himself. His feelings were not important. she was important.

She had become important for him more than himself!!

Please do vote and comment if u like the chapter.