PART 15

Hii everyone!

Today is my birthday so a little update as a gift for u All. 26th December is my favourite😄😄

Getting ready to go for the shooting shehnaaz set infront of the dressing table in her room. Wearing watch in her left hand her thoughts went to the last night. She didn't know what happened after she got unconscious. She remembered something before getting unconscious. His name. She heard him addressing himself as Sidharth. She heard that in little consciousness but she remembered that. Atleast she got to know his name.

"Sidharth" mumbled shehnaaz unconsciously and her lips trembled with some unknown emotions as his name came on her lips. She was shocked how her heart beats got fast with just his name and that thought feared her. Keeping her hand on her chest she took deep breaths to normalise her breathing. She need to be away from him. Shrugging away all her thoughts she quickly wore her watch. In a simple kurti with jeans along with a watch in her hands and she was ready to go. Simplicity was her comfort. Taking her hand bag and her moblie from the bed she walked out of the room.

________________________________

"Shehnaaz puttar u should avoid shooting for some days. Take rest bache" said her father as they set to have their breakfast.

"Papa m totally fine. Aap fikar mat kro. Pehle hi shooting bhut late ho chuki hai. I don't like making them wait papa. Aap jante ho na mujhe" said shehnaaz having orange juice. Her father smiled at his daughter and nodded.

"Puttar apna dhyan rakha kar. Har roz kuchh na kuchh hota rehta hai meri bachi k sath" said her dadi patting her head.

"Dadi kuchh nhi hoga aapki poti ko. tention na lo tusi" said shehnaaz kissing her cheek to which dadi shaked her head smiling at her granddaughter. She was the life of their little family.

"Achha m jaa rhi hoon. Aap dono bhi apna dhyaan rakhna" saying shehnaaz gave a quick hug to her father and her dadi. Kissing the picture of her mom she bid bye to everyone and ran outside taking her bag making the two smile at her.

___________________________________

"I am sorry. mujhe aap ko dhokha nhi dena chahiye tha. I accept mistake. Please mujhe jaane do" said a man of around 30 sitting on the floor all sweating. He had bruises all over his face. He was begging for his life which he himself put in danger by cheating the monster.

"Pehle hi bola tha Sidharth ko dhokha dene wale logon se nafrat hai. Ye jaante hue bhi dhokha diya. galt baat" said sidharth looking out of the window in the room. They were at Mannu's house right now. One of the important people of one of the known mafia of Mumbai whose illegal bussiness was caught because of sidharth a month before. Sidharth got huge money for the work and he did without anyone's fear. He cared for none ever. On the orders of his boss mannu had tried to attack sidharth once but sidharth caught him and warned him for the next time. Mannu agreed and promised to back off but today he again tried to attack on sidharth. One warning was the first and last chance which mannu lost. He was trying to be oversmart which sidharth hated the most.

"Please bhai maaf krdo. M chla jaunga yahan se. boss ka sath bhi chhod dunga. please last chance dedo" said mannu almost crying. He was a coward but still dared to attack sidharth thinking he had his boss behind but in sidharth's case that won't work.

"Bola tha na mere liye pehla chance hi akhiri chance hota hai aur tera chance khatam" said sidharth looking at him and without waiting for another second he shot the bullet just in the middle of his head closing his chapter. The dead body fell back with a thud. Adjusting the gun at his back Sidharth walked out of the room along with Rana. None cared to hide the dead body because that wasn't their style.