PART 26

NO PROOF READING

"Shehnaaz why are you crying" asked sidharth worriedly as he felt her sobbing in his chest clutching his shirt in her fists. She didn't say anything and just kept shedding tears in his embrace making his shirt wet. She was scared and she felt safe in his arms.

The moment she hide herself in his chest, extreme relief filled his insides. She was there in his arms. His arms instantly wrapped around her holding her protectively. His strong hold on her waist and her hiding herself in his chest kept her glued to him.

"Shehnaaz rona band kro" said sidharth taking out her face from his chest. He wiped her tears gently and holding her face softly in his big rough hands he made her look at him.

"Shh...chup" said sidharth softly as few more tears rolled down her eyes which he quickly wiped. She looked at him like an innocent small child which she anyhow was.

"Ab batao kyun ro rhi thi?" asked Sidharth as she stopped crying. His voice was as soft as it could be. Her tears were his weakness and he realised this long back but was afraid to accept.

"Sab chle gye. am...am left alone here" said shehnaaz with such innocence that his heart felt an intense want to protect that innocence of hers. Her voice was too soft and eyes were moist. He looked into her eyes which were looking at him just like a little kid who didn't know what to do.

"Relax...you are not alone. just relax. Okay?" said sidharth keeping his one hand on her cheek  and the other hand put her hair strand behind her ear softly making her almost took a deep breath as his cold hand touched the soft skin of her ear.

She looked at him and nodded her head listening him. She was not alone! He said and she believed. Why? She had no answer and at that moment she didn't even want to know. Her heart knew that she was safe because he was there and that's it. She didn't want to think about anything at that moment.

Sidharth held her hand in his firmly and gestured the driver of her car to come to them.

"Ji sir" asked the driver a little afraid as sidharth's well built muscular body and his strong aura almost made his voice shiver and the stern look in his eyes prevented him from looking into his eyes. He felt an unknown fear seeing sidharth.

"Yahan aas paas koi rehne ki jagah hai" asked sidharth in his stern voice making shehnaaz look at him. A moment back he was so soft and now he was too hard to believe that the person she talked to was same or not.

"Sir hum shehar se bhut door hain. Yahan koi hotel nhi milega. Iss area mai to koi sharai hi mil skti hai" said the driver fearing sidharth. Sidharth just nodded his head.

"Tumhe pta hai koi sharai yahan?" asked Sidharth again looking at him coldly.

"Nhi sir, pta to mujhe bhi nhi hai. dhundna pdega. Agar aap bolo to mai dhoond k aata hoon" said the driver quickly.

"Nhi rehne do" said sidharth. He knew it would be difficult for the driver and he didn't want him to do something for them. He himself was capable enough to help themselves. Taking favours was not his thing.

"Chalo" saying sidharth pulled her with himself and walked towards his car. Shehnaaz walked along with him quietly. Reaching the car he opened the passenger door for her. Making her sit inside he closed the door and walked towards the driver seat. Settling inside he started the car and took a u- turn to find a place for them.

Shehnaaz looked at him once. He was calm.
She was going with him and there was no fear in her for being alone with him. In fact, she felt the safest with him. She kept looking at him lost in him unaware of her own action. Sidharth didn't look at her. His concentration was on road and at the same time he was looking around to find some sarai. He knew her gaze on himself but did not look at her. He knew if he did once that would make it difficult for him to concentrate on the road.