PART 42

NO PROOF READING!!

Donating the blood for her sidharth walked in the OT again. He was taken in a small room attached to the OT. He was supposed to go out after donating the blood but he didn't want to leave her alone lying there in between so many machines.

Looking at her pale face with that deep wound on her head made him take a deep breath. He could never see her in such condition.

"You will be fine naaz" bending down sidharth kissed her forehead and went out.

Shehnaaz's father was standing outside worried for his daughter. He had already informed his mother as he received her call for not reaching home yet. He came there directly from his office. Her grandmother wanted to come there for her sanu but her son denied him. It was too late and she herself was not so well.

"How is shehnaaz" Rajbir couldn't help but ask sidharth as he was inside..

"Theek ho jayegi" sidharth didn't look at him as he said what he was saying to himself all the time.

"Sidharth have this. You just gave your blood now" Arjun brought a glass of juice as the nurse instructed him few minutes ago.

Sidharth just walked put of there silently. Neither he replies nor he took the glass. Rajbir ji observed him but didn't react.

__________________________________

"The patient is out of danger. She had got some deep injuries. Her right leg had a little fracture and the wound on her head will take time to heel" dr. infirmed calmly.

Sidharth closed his eyes feeling a wave of relief inside. It felt like his breaths were back. She had become that precious one in his life that he felt his life nothing without her.

Her father too wiped the moistness from his eyes feeling relieved. His daughter was safe and he couldn't be more happy.

"Theek ho jayegi na meri bachi jldi" Rajbir asked getting emotional again.

"Yes sir! don't worry, she will be fine but she needs complete bed rest of at least two to three weeks to recover fast. Her fracture needs time and the head injury will take time. The plaster will be removed after three weeks. You just need to take good care of her" dr. patted her father's shoulder a little assuring him.

"To discharge kab tak milega. Actually she doesn't like hospitals. Once she is up, she will definitely ask me to take her home soon" his daughter could never stay in a hospital even for few hours. Once she got her consciousness she would not keep her calm being in hospital.

"At least two days she needs to be here. We need to keep a check on her after every two hours"  informing dr. left from there.

Sidharth was listening to their conversation. He felt taking her away from that hospital before  she will be up. She didn't like hospitals and he automatically didn't like to keep her there. But it was the need and that made him stop from doing something he shouldn't do.

Leaning on the wall behind he closed his eyes again.

______________________________________

Shehnaaz has been shifted from the OT to a VIP room in the hospital. Her father was sitting on a sofa placed in the room. Arjun was busy in cancelling all her shoots for the next three weeks.

Sidharth was standing outside her room leaning on the wall. Realising something he looked around to find arjun. He wasn't there. Sidharth walked outside to find him.

"Arjun" sidharth called him seeing him talking to someone on mobile. He disconnecting the call and moved towards sidharth.

"Vo truck wale ka kya hua" his voice was cold again.