PART 134

Sitting on the hospital bed beside shehnaaz, sidharth was holding her hand in his keeping her close. Her one hand was on her belly as she kept caressing there slowly.

It was her seventh week of pregnancy and they have come to hospital for her first ultrasound. Four days back they had come back after attending rana's marriage.

After a knock the door opened as dr. gupta entered inside the ward. Passing them a smile she walked towards them while sidharth got up standing beside shehnaaz.

"Shehnaaz, ready for your first ultrasound?" dr. smiled at her politely as she stood beside her. Shehnaaz looked at sidharth with excitement as well as nervousness.

"yes doctor, we are ready" sidharth himself answered for her making shehnaaz smile at him adorably. His words vanished her nervousness letting her excitement come out without any fear.

"okay then, shehnaaz lait jao aap" the doctor instructed while the door opened and a nurse came inside.

Walking up to the machines placed in the room, she started adjusting the devies they needed for the ultrasound while the doctor pulled shehnaaz's top up baring her stomach.

Shehnaaz held sidharth's hand making him look at her. Blinking at her he tried to assure her that everything will be alright while pressing his hand on hers gently making her nod at her.

"ghabrane ki koi baat ni hai shehnaaz, it's just an ultrasound. isse you will be able to see the baby on screen and hear his heart beats by this device..just relax.." the doctor kept on explaining them while they nodded time to time at her words.

The doctor had explained them everything last night on the call and sidharth himself has done his own research too on everything related to pregnancy. They had needed information with them now yet the doctor explained everything again just to keep them relax.

The doctor applied some gell on her belly and then pressed the transducer on her abdomen. She kept on pressing on different points while the nurse typed the details as doctor kept telling her preparing shehnaz's report.

She kept on going with the procedure and then made sidharth and shehnaaz look at the screen. She explained them about the baby shown on the monitor while they listened to everything carefully.

"can you see this, this is the your baby...iss stage par isse baby nhi kehte hain, abhi isse....." the doctor kept on explaining them everything while pointing towards the screen.

Pressing his hand with hers shehnaz was looking at the screen with a huge smile while her vision was getting blur as her happiness knew no bounds today.

"sidharth, humara baby" she whispered keeping her gaze fixed on the monitor. Standing beside her sidharth wrapped his arm around her shoulder as he too kept looking at the screen watching the slight movements of the baby.

Taking a sharp breathe he pressed his thumbs in the corners of his eyes pushing back his tears. The happiness the both were feeling in that moment could never be described in words.

It was surreal !

The love they have for each other, their love created a life. They would be bringing that life in this world very soon and the excitement was running in their veins like blood.

"humara baby" overwhelmed with the emotions sidharth could only repeat her words as his voice got heavy. Leaning down he kissed the side of her head smiling at the screen with moist eyes.

She then made them listen to the heart beat if the baby using a special device. The experience they had in those moments got imprinted in their minds while their hearts captured those beautiful moments keeping them safe within themselves.