PART 61

NO PROOF READING!!

Holding his hand shehnaaz pulled him to sit beside her and he did silently.

Sidharth didn't look at her, she didn't like it. Everytime he avoids looking at her makes her heart cry.

"I am sorry" whispered shehnaaz looking at him. He stayed silent making her feel more bad. Whatever happened today was already difficult for her to process and now sidharth being angry with her made her feel so emotional.

Sidharth knew how much affected she was with the incident happened but sometimes he doesn't realize that he must be making it worse for her with his behaviour.

"Baat kro... please" tightening her hold on his hand she pleaded making him look at her. He could see her eyes were starting to get moist. Why she was so soft that every little thing could make her cry easily.

Her tears could make his anger go away in an instant.

"Shehnaaz no need to cry" sidharth warned her sternly. He knew she wouldn't cry only if he would be little hard. Her crying always hurt her sensitive eyes. He didn't want that.

Every little thing related to her mattered to him the most!! She was now in his system to such an extent that his mind was thinking about her every second. Even if he was busy, he couldn't keep her out of his mind.

His thoughts broke as he felt her tightening her hold on his hand again.

"Baat kro mujhse sidharth... please" her voice got heavy as she was trying to control her tears. His strict warning for her to not to cry could make her tears stop from flowing down her eyes but couldn't change her emotional state.

Sidharth could feel she was on verge of crying and was controlling herself just because of him. His words mattered to her in every situation even if she liked it or not, but she always heard him and obeyed him. The reason being her heart in his captivity forever.

"Shehnaaz kya baat krni hai and u still crying?" sidharth tried to be hard again but his voice got soft even before he could realise just for her.

Taking a deep breath sidharth held her wrist and pulled her into his lap making her startle. He was angry, she didn't expect this move.

Sidharth made her sit in his lap and she instantly wrapped her arms around his neck clinging onto him like a baby. His arms wrapped around her protectively. Hiding her face in his neck she sobbed silently making him feel an ache inside.

This time he didn't stop her. He didn't want her to keep anything inside as that would be more bad. She silently cried in his neck tightening her hold on him again and again. Her tears keot falling on his neck. Holding her waist with his one hand, sidharth rubbed her arm with his other hand.

"Bass shehnaaz, stop crying now" sidharth tried to make her look at him but clinged more onto him hiding her face in his neck. Her sobs subsided and she was calm now but didn't take her face out of his neck.

Sidharth waited for a while but she stayed like this only. He needed to look at her.

"Shehnaaz look at me" sidharth caressed her arm keeping his voice soft this time. His soft voice did made her feel good but she shaked her head in no denying to look at him. He frowned at her denial. What happened to her? Why she wasn't looking at him?

"Kyun?" sidharth got more soft this time. He badly wanted to look at her now. Sidharth pulled her arm a little loosening her hold on him and pulled her a little back to look at her face but she hid her face in his chest this time. She looked like a small baby. Her antics made his lips turn into a slight smile.