PART 18

"Puttar dhyaan rakhna apna. Aur yaad se call krte rehna. Teri tention hoti hai bache hume" said shehnaaz's father patting her head standing in the living area along with dadi.

Shehnaaz was going to Kashmir for the shooting of one of her songs. It was a romantic song sung by her and Kashmir had been finalized as the shooting location. It was 30th December and she was going to celebrate New year at Kashmir only. She wanted to be with her parents but her work was also important. Already for the last month she had lacked concentration on her work.

Shehnaaz wanted her father and dadi to accompany her so they could enjoy the new year together but her father was held up with some important deals with the investors and dadi's knee pain didn't allow her to go with shehnaaz.

"Don't worry papa, i'll be all right. Aap ko tention lene ki zroorat nhi hai and haan aap dono bhi apna khyaal rakhna" saying shehnaaz hugged her father tightly. Rajbir Shergill kissed his daughter's forehead assuring her that he was always there for his daughter. She understood her father's feeling and gave a beautiful smile to him.

"Dadi aap bhi khyaal rakhna apna. Zyadan chalna phirna mat aap. Aaram krna nhi to pairon mai swelling aur badh jayegi" said shehnaaz kissing her dadi's cheek.

"Teri dadi to ek dam theek rhegi puttar, bas tu apna khyaal rakhna. Tu bilkul dhyaan nhi rakhti hai apna" said dadi taking shehnaaz in her embrace. Shehnaaz just smiled at her in response assuring her that she will be fine.

Kissing her mother's picture shehnaaz bid bye to everyone and walked out.

_____________________________________

"Bhai ye dekh ye photos mili hain yahan se" said Rana showing the pictures to Sidharth. They were at Ali's house at the moment. Ali was the brother of mannu who was killed by Sidharth few days ago. Ali was a drug dealer and was even working for the same mafia as mannu. He couldn't digest the news of his brother's death but he wasn't a fool like his brother to attack on Sidharth as he knew he could never win over him.

Sidharth got the news of Ali keeping an eye on him. He knew Ali would be angry knowing about his brother's death but who cared. Sidharth first thought to ignore him but then he didn't know why but he felt like checking on him once and he did the same. He reached Ali's house along with Rana to talk to him. Sidharth wanted to avoid another murder so he thought to talk it out. But reaching his home they found none at home. They thought to investigate his house as he was keeping an eye on sidharth to know what was he planning. In his room's drawer they found two pictures which made sidharth loose his calm.

Ali was trying hard to get any weekness of sidharth to destroy him. He was persistent to avenge his brother's death and for that he had to get sidharth's weekness. He was agitated as he wasn't able to find anything which he could use against sidharth. Two days back his men got him a picture of sidharth with a girl. He wasn't convinced thinking it would be some random girl as the girl's face was not clear but yesterday he got one more picture of sidharth with the same girl and this time her face was very much clear. That picture was enough to convince him that it wasn't some random girl. Smirking evilly he kept the pictures in one of the drawer of his room.

"Ye Kahan se mili saale ko" said sidharth gritting his teeth. Those were picture of his and shehnaaz together. One was of cafe and the other one was from outside the Gurudwara Sahib. Anger was rushing in sidharth's veins. He wanted to kill that jerk Ali for taking shehnaaz's pictures.

"Bhai aap iss ladki se lab mile" asked Rana in amusement as he saw the pictures. He couldn't believe that it was the same sidharth whom he knew since years. He knew something was there which he did not know.

"Rana pta kar ye saala haramkhor kya planning kar rha hai. pta kar kahan hai ye" said sidharth fisting his hands tightly. He just wanted to end Ali's life seeing the pictures. Fisting the pictures in his hand he dashed out of the room.