PART 48

NO PROOF READING!!

Folding his hands against his chest sidharth stood infront of Mr. Shergill. He was all calm and composed. Rajbir looked at sidharth with a different emotion this time.

Rajbir ji had witnessed that side of sidharth a while ago which he could never imagine. He had seen what happened in shehnaaz's room. He had seen how sidharth cared for her? He had seen how shehnaaz was looking at sidharth with longingness. He had seen how sidharth kissed her forehead. That was an assurance without words. He was well aware about that feeling as he used to do the same to his wife..Was it going all that way?

Rajbir ji was shocked to see what he had witnessed. Neither he could recognise his daughter nor sidharth in that scene. They both looked so much into each other. Her father never thought it to be such deep. This new revelation had worried him more now. What would he do now?

"Kya chahte ho sidharth" Rajbir ji came directly on the point. Sidharth looked at him for a while.

"Aapki beti" he kept his voice respectful this time. He remembered her words and honestly her words mattered to him.

"Tum sahi nhi ho uske liye" Rajbir ji calmly stated.

"Janta hoon" Rajbir ji looked at him surprised who was standing there all calm.

"Agar jante ho to kyun nhi chle jaate usse door" her father cared for his daughter only.

"Nhi jaa skta" sidharth kept his calm.

"Kyun nhi jaa skte" rajbir ji was getting angry now listening to his replies. He just wanted him to go away from his family.

"Kyunki jana nhi chahta" sidharth replied looking straight into his eyes. Rajbir's questions were frustrating him. He never liked anyone talking about his and shehnaaz.

"Dekho sidharth,mai nhi chahta k tum meri beti ki zindagi mai raho" rajbir ji stated sternly this time.

Sidharth was loosing his calm now but he kept himself in control. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"Lekin vo to chahti hai" he now stood just infront of her father. It felt like he was challenging her father now. Rajbir's talks were increasing his insecurities again and he wanted to suppress those inscurities by proving Mr. Shergill wrong.

"Kyun aaye ho tum humari zindagi mai" rajbir ji felt so helpless now. He didn't know what should he do now? Even knowing sidharth's life,how could he let his daughter enter into that life.

"Kyunki aap ki beti meri zindagi ban chuki hai ab" his firm dominant voice made rajbir ji quiet now. His statement was another shock for him.

Sidharth himself went silent as his words processed in his mind. He didn't realize when those words left his mouth. He had been telling himself and her too that she had become an important part of his life. But him considering her his life, it surprised him too.

He looked at her father who was looking at him trying to understand what had been going inside him.

Taking a step away sidharth turned back and just walked out of the Shergill mansion.

Rajbir ji stood their looking at the door. His daughter had developed feelings for a man who loved to play with danger. How would he protect her daughter?

Feelings of his daughter was stopping him to rake any legal action against sidharth. There was no case as long as his daughter was equally involved.

__________________________________

Stopping his car infront of the same place where he took shehnaaz a while ago, sidharth got out of the car. Moving at the edge of the river, he set on the same place.