PART 105

Votes and dher saare comments is the requirement for the next chapter !

The sky was adorned with clouds slowly turning into light shade of black. The cold breeze flowing through the jungle was making the morning colder.

Standing in front of wardrobe shehnaaz was searching a beautiful saree for tonight. She was pouting with cute confused expressions adorning her face.

Every saree hanging in the wardrobe looked equally beautiful to her, after all the choice was of her sidharth. She was unable to choose one. Thinking about tonight she pouted more looking at the sarees again.

It's been four days since sidharth got that wound on his arm. His wound was completely healed but the mark was still there.

Raghav had recovered completely too. His injuries were healed as his wife had taken proper care of him in these four days.

Sidharth and shehnaaz were there too for him. Though their teasing game continued every day but sidharth took care of him like big brother too.

The three of them took didn't let Raghav move out of his bed until he didn't get fine. He felt so blessed to have these precious people in his life.

Raghav didn't realize when he got more attached to sidharth then ever before. This brotherly feeling they had shared always but both of them experienced it in actual in these days.

Payal and Shehnaaz got along like soul sisters. Payal was three years elder then shehnaaz and she truly loved her like an elder sister.

She even taught shehnaaz some simple dishes too. Sidharth had strictly denied payal not to teach her the dishes which could make her tired or she could hurt herself while doing the work.

Shehnaaz was happy in that too. Atleast she could make something for sidharth and to add more her favourite aalo parantha, she already knew how to make.

These four days were complete fun for them. They enjoyed their lives to the fullest forgetting every worry, every problem of their lives.

It was just them with the time they had in their hands. They watched movies, they even played hide and seek like kids which was shehnaaz's wish and everyone participated.

The actual reason of shehnaaz wanting to play this game was that she wanted her sidharth to enjoy these games. She wanted him to feel every feel of his childhood which he couldn't do then.

They played every game of the kids which excited them. It was complete fun. Sidharth could not control the emotions he had felt in those times.

He had missed these games in his childhood and now he could enjoy all the things he missed in his childhood. He literally behaved like a kid while playing those games as if the kid inside him couldn't control himself to enjoy the moment.

"Sidharth you deserve this happiness. you deserve all the happiness of this world. jo bhi tumne bachpan mai miss kiya hai na, i promise sidharth i will make you live your childhood in our present. I will make you enjoy every moment of ur childhood..ab humari life mai sirf khushiyaan hongi" that night keeping him close with his face hidden in her warmth while caressing his hair she had expressed her love for him once again in those soothing words of hers.

He kept clinging to her whole night then as his emotions were overwhelming him. He was finally getting every happiness of his life which he craved.

"Humesha mere paas rehna naaz. you are the reason of all the happiness i am getting today. agar tum paas nhi ho to khatam hai meri life. tumse door jaane k dar se marne se dar lagne lag gya hai. I don't want to loose you ever naaz" wrapping his arms around her waist he had digged his face more in her chest wanting to feel her as much as he could while she kept pecking his hair letting him know that she will never go away from him.