PART 60

NO PROOF READING!!

Sidharth looked at shehnaaz for a moment. She was looking at him shocked as the voice of firing still rang in her mind. It was the first time she had seen him killing someone.

"Uska marna zroori tha" sidharth looked into her eyes. His confident hard voice let her know that he had no regret.

She just kept looking at him silently. Was taking someone's life that easy for him? Her sidharth it was.

"Tumne kisi ki jaan li hai sidharth" whispered shehnaaz again as everything was registering in her mind. Even though sharma did so wrong with her but she couldn't wish death for anyone and here her sidharth killed him without even flinching.

How could he be so heartless at a moment? She was realising one thing , sidharth was totally a different person with her and a different person for rest of the world whom she didn't know.

She didn't know the sidharth whom this world knew!! Her sidharth was the one, who cared for her every little thing!! He was two different personalities.

She would never be able to understand him!!

Sidharth kept looking at her for a while.  Those questions in her eyes hurt him. Why she had to question him? He never liked that.

Holding her arm sidharth pulled her towards himself. She looked at him little startled because of the sudden pull.

"Maine uski jaan li kyunki usne meri jaan ko chot pohnchane ki koshish ki" his intense red eyes and hard voice made her shiver. The moment his words processed in her mind, she took sharp breaths to control her heart beats.

Sidharth really felt hurt with her questions. He knew she was shocked seeing the murder even if he had managed to hide her in himself. But her questioning his move didn't go well with him. The reason was that it was about her. In her case, he couldn't listen to anyone except himself. Not even her.

He trusted himself for her more than anyone!! He didn't even trust her for herself!!

Her life was his now and he would do what he feel right for her!!

It didn't matter if she didn't want him to kill sharma because he would do everything for her safety. Whether she liked it or not.

"Sidharth" her whisper broke his chain of thoughts which had engulfed him suddenly.

"Kisi ki jaan lena galt hai sidharth..hume ye huq nhi hai" getting normal shehnaaz tried to make him understand. She knew she shouldn't have questioned him but what could she do of her heart which couldn't bear any such thing.

God had made her too pure to think anything bad for any one in this world. Even if the person tried to harm her!!

"Shehnaaz" sidharth pulled her more into himself. His stern voice made her look down. She knew she was making him angry now but she really wanted him to leave all this.

"Meri baat dhyaan se suno" holding her jaw sidharth made her look into his eyes. His harsh voice was causing her poor heart to cry. Why he had to be so harsh at times? But she was the only one making him loose his calm..

"agr koi tumhe chot pohnchane ka sochega bhi to uski zindagi khatam krna hai mera huq...Tumse juda har huq hai mujhe naaz...har huq" tightening his hold on her sidharth breathed every word just on her lips.

Her lips shivered under his warm breaths. Her hands reached his shirt and gripped it tightly in her fists. He could affect her to such an extent that her mind stops working.

"Tumhare liye kuchh bhi krne ka huq hai mera, tumhare liye kisi ki jaan lena bhi,  Vo huq maine khud diya hai khud ko aur vo huq tumhara bhagwan bhi nahi le skta mujhse naaz...Yaad rahe ye baat" keeping his hand on her fists sidharth softly opened her fist freeing his shirt. The intensity his eyes held make shehnaaz shiver in his arms.

Junoon (Sidnaaz)✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें