PART 104

Holding a glass of fresh juice in her hand shehnaaz went inside their room. A slight smile came on her lips seeing the bed empty.

Walking towards the bed she kept the glass on the side table. Taking the blanket from the bed she folded it properly and kept neatly back on the bed.

The washroom door opened and sidharth came out wearing a navy blue t shirt along with gray lowers.

A towel was hanging around his neck while the drops of water were falling down his face from his wet hair.

Seeing his naaz a warm smile came on his lips while she moved towards him giving her cute smile to him.

"baal geele hain, kapde bhi geele kar loge apne" holding his hand she led him towards the bed and made him sit there which he did obediently.

Standing infront of him she took the towel from around his neck and started to rub his hair softly drying them.

Busy in her work she was standing at a little distance from him. He didn't like that.

Widening his legs sidharth made a place for her to stand in between his legs and pulled her closer to him making her look at him surprised as her complete concentration was on her work.

"Ab kro" keeping his both hands on her waist he pulled her more closer making her hold his shoulders to keep her balance.

He couldn't bear even an inch of distance between them when he could keep her as close as he wanted.

Sometimes being close to her he feels to behave childish to enjoy her pampering knowing that she would handle his every mood.

"gir jaungi mai sidharth, chup chap baitho aur mujhe kaam krne do mera" scolding him softly she again started to rub his hair while he was grinning like kids enjoying what she was doing.

He was getting all her attention since he woke up. She was the one to wake up first today. Giving smooth kisses on his cheeks she woke him up bringing a wide smile on his face.

She then herself went to take the bath and then arranged everything of his need to get bath considering his wound. He was feeling lazy to walk till washroom wanting to hold onto his naaz to keep her closer all the time.

Wrapping her arm around his waist and his arm around her shoulder she had led him to the washroom with him leaning his head on her shoulder. She herself was too enjoying pampering him.

Making him stand in front of the wash basin she took out his brush, washed it and then applied tooth paste on it. Passing him the brush she was about to go out but he tightened his hold on her shoulder wanting her to stay and she did until he was done with brushing his teeth.

Wiping his wet face with the towel sidharth turned towards his naaz and bent his face down asking her to kiss his forehead like babies which she did happily and then moved out of the washroom.

A smile flashed on his face remembering their cute moment of the morning. He felt special. The little scratch on him, she was pampering him so much.

Entangling his fingers behind her back he leaned his face closer to her curves. His breaths, she could feel on her chest which made her inhale deep breathe to keep herself calm.

Pulling her closer he nuzzled his nose in her warmth making her grip his hair. Her hold on his hair, he felt to feel her more.

The mere touch of hers, the mere reaction of hers could make him feel his need of her growing at its intensity.

Holding her waist tightly he leaned her on himself and swiftly turned towards the bed pushing her down on the mattress.

Keeping his knees on both sides of her waist he leaned on her keeping his weight on his hands. Her eyes widened while a gasp left her mouth with his sudden move.