Blind Fold and Blue Eyes

--- Kennedy's Point of View ---

"I don't do this anymore, you know that – I'm only here for the free food..." I shook your head trying not to laugh.

The Madame as I call her, had taken me to a nice French restaurant tonight– I had worked at her BDSM house – called The Orchid House - as a female dominant for two years – we work with high end clients.

She had said I was a natural Mistress, and many people requested me.

"Don't you have other Mistresses?"

Raising her eyebrows, she took a long drink of her champagne.

"Yes, but this person is different – special, and needs something a bit rough."

I tilted my head looking at her with eyes narrowed.

"Who is this person?"

She smirked.

"I want you to find out when you meet the person...I think you will recognize him right off."

I'll admit, that made me curious. She pulled out a piece of folded paper and slid it across the table.

"This is the amount he is willing to offer for your time and introduction."

Opening it out I saw a six-figure amount, I have to admit I balked at the number. Keeping a poker face I handed it back.

"I don't intent to take it, but now you have me curious, give me a room and my usual submissive set up. She raised her champagne glass to me.

"Glad to hear it, it will happen next week."

(Seven Days Later)

The Madame had a huge house with many rooms, it was custom built just for this.

I had a usual set up that I liked in my room, there was a large bed, and various BDSM furniture, as well as a bathroom and kitchen – it was like a small studio apartment – BDSM style.

On the floor in one corner was a mattress along with a hook on the ground.

I had her put the client in the usual position that I like upon meeting, they were on their knees on the floor mattress, hands bound being there back, eyes blindfolded, with a simple leather collar that was attached by a heavy chain to the floor.

The room was dimly lit and I saw him squirm when I came into the room.

"Mistress?"

His voice was slightly familiar.

"You can call me Miss for now, and you can keep your money this time, I haven't accepted you and I'm not sure if I will."

I walked over to him.

"I understand Miss."

I couldn't seem him all that clearly, but I walked around him, touching him, he was well built, a bite muscular than other clients I had worked with.

I gently turned on the lights making them bright.

"Miss..."

"Shh it's okay my pet, do I have permission to touch you."

"Y...yes..."

I could tell by his anxiety this might be one of his first interactions, I kneeled in front him and cupped his cheek.

I looked closely at him, I could not see his full face because of the wide blind fold, my thumb ran across his bottom lip, making him moan and part his lips, his tongue darted out, smiling I let run his tongue across the pad of my thumb.

I already loved how he responded to my touch.

Then I moved my thumb down to his cleft chin.

It was then that I instantly recognized him... I cupped his cheek, running my hands though his thick brown hair.

"Pet...what color are those eyes under this blindfold?"

My voice was dead calm but inside I was freaking out.

"Blue Miss..."

I didn't have to remove the blind fold to positively identify him - now that I saw it.

This was Sebastian fucking Stan.