Chapter 199

Qingyun Xianmen.

Qiu Yun was drinking, and the corner of his mouth rose slightly.

"Senior Qiu, are you okay."

Qiu Yun smiled and said happily: "I am happy."

Wei Li looked at Qiu Yun, puzzled and said, "Senior Qiu is happy for Senior Shepherd Jiuyang Fangtian Jue to be happy?"

Qiu Yun lowered his face and said unpleasantly: "The great success of Muyun's Gongfa is not my great success. What does it have to do with me? Why should I be happy."

Wei Li: "...that senior is for?"

"Qiao Xiang is married, Senior Chen didn't come to bother me. It's really gratifying." Qiu Yun secretly said: Chen Lifeng won't come this time, maybe he won't bother him in the future.

"Senior Xiao, who has been away for more than 20 years, doesn't know how?" Wei Li sighed.

"He! Xiao Jingting should live a comfortable life, and maybe have a litter of dolls." Qiu Yunyi said angrily: Xiao Jingting ran fast, and poorly he was interrogated twice.

"Senior Qiu, do you envy Senior Xiao?"

"Envy, what do you envy?"

"Envy the children and grandchildren!"

"What are you envious of, the children and grandchildren, children, they are so annoying?

Wei Li: "..."

"What are you talking about?" Mu Yun walked over.

Qiu Yun looked at Mu Yun with disgust. Mu Yun was used to Qiu Yun's cold treatment. Seeing Qiu Yun's complexion, he looked calm.

"Qingyun Immortal Gate actually let you in every time, are you afraid that you are a spy?" Chen Lifeng did not come, Mu Yun, this guy, still reported on time every month.

Mu Yun smiled indifferently and said, "I'm a spy, that's too small to use."

"Yeah! You are all Yuanying ancestors. How can the elixir sect let you out, you are not afraid that you will betray the sect." Qiu Yun sneered.

Mu Yun said indifferently: "None of the Elixir School now controls me."

Qiu Yun nodded and said, "Yeah! Your wings are stiff, and your wings are stiff. That's good!"

Wei Li frowned, and every time he listened to the conversation between Qiu Yun and Mu Yun, there was a feeling of pinching sweat for Qiu Yun.

Mu Yun glanced at Wei Li and motioned for Wei Li to retreat, Wei Li immediately left relieved.

"Senior Chen, didn't you come to you?" Mu Yun turned away.

Qiu Yun shook his head and said, "No. The girl who is married to Qiao Xiang is said to be Luo Yuting, a good-looking girl, and her qualifications are not bad." The things about Qiao Xiang and Chen Xu passed long ago. If Chen Lifeng stared at Qiao Xiang, it would make people feel that Chen Lifeng regretted not marrying his grandson to Qiao Xiang.