Chapter 81

At sunset, Xiao Jinfeng closed the shop and sent two small ones back to Xiao Jingting's house.

"Third brother, what are you doing?" Xiao Jinfeng asked.

"I'm making dumplings." Xiao Jingting rolled his skin hard, his eyes wide open.

Xiao Jinfeng said curiously: "Dumplings?"

Xiao Jingting nodded and said, "Yes!"

"What's that?" Xiao Jinfeng asked.

"It's a kind of food, I saw it in ancient books." Xiao Jingting said simply.

Xiao Xiaofan ran to Xiao Jingting's side, pedaling on the stovetop, his eyes full of longing.

Xiao Jingting found that people in this world pay more attention to cultivation. Those in the restaurant pay more attention to the preservation of aura. In fact, they don’t pay much attention to the taste of food. Xiao Jingting’s previous life was a foodie. But eye.

"Mu'an has a bad appetite, so I want to make him something delicious." Xiao Jingting shouted flour.

Xiao Jingting licked his lips and said: "In this world, there aren't even dumplings. The most popular thing is barbecue. Barbecue. Although some people's barbecue technology in this world is really at its peak, but it's always a panic to eat too much. He hasn't eaten dumplings in this world for so long.

Xiao Jinfeng touched his nose and looked at Xiao Jingting's twenty-four filial husbands. He felt his previous negligence. Compared with his brother, he didn't seem to be a good husband.

"Dad, are you specially prepared for your mother and father? But, you eat more than your mother every time!" Xiao Xiaofan tilted his head.

Xiao Jingting: "..." This dead boy will talk nonsense.

Xiao Jingting glanced at Xiao Xiaofan and said angrily: "That's because your mother and father can't eat much and can't waste it, not to mention, you don't eat less!"

Xiao Xiaofan smiled embarrassedly and scratched his head: "I do a lot of physical work every day, I am hungry!"

Xiao Jingting: "..." Well, he has already appointed child labor, and can no longer let the child labor be full.

"Is there anything happening in the store today!" Xiao Jingting said casually.

"Yes! Yes!" Xiao Xiaofan said excitedly.

"Huh, what's the matter?" Xiao Jingting said.

"The second uncle went to recruit people, but the second uncle was too picky." Xiao Xiaofan said.

Xiao Jingting: "..." Xiao Jinfeng is still standing here, and Xiao Xiaofan, this dead child, is talking nonsense.

"What else?" Xiao Jingting said.

"There are also individuals who say that Uncle is sick." Xiao Xiaofan danced.

Xiao Jingting: "..." Xiao Qingyan is sick?

Xiao Jingting looked at Xiao Jinfeng and asked, "What's going on?"

"Today, Zhou Kangqi came to trouble and said that Xiao Qingyan was able to advance to the sixth level of Qi training because he took Po Ling Dan."

"Uncle, he took drugs. Uncle is stupid. I all know that drugs are not good. He still takes drugs." Xiao Xiaofan said disgustedly.

Xiao Jingting: "..." Elixir is not a drug!

"Is it bad to take the panacea so early?" Xiao Jingting asked.

Xiao Jinfeng nodded and said, "It's not good, it will affect the practice behind, but the Elixir is indeed a good thing. In fact, if there is enough Elixir support, it is nothing to eat more Elixir."