Chapter 191

Bee island.

Xiao Xiaojin sat on a tree and watched the messenger sigh, and his mother and brother took turns urging several times. Xiao Xiaojin felt that he should go back early. If he didn't go back early, he would be annoyed.

Xiao Xiaojin asked towards Xiaofei Xiong, who was flying around among the trees: "Is it alright?"

Xiaofei Xiong flew in front of Xiao Xiaojin, indicating that he was almost ready, don't worry about it.

Xiaofei Xiong originally looked down upon Xiao Xiaojin, and felt that it was a shame to follow such a weak and courageous owner, but following Xiao Xiaojin's taste and spice every day, Xiaofei Xiong felt that his life was very good, and he was honest. .

After Xiao Jingting left, without the honey supply of the golden bee, Xiaofei Xiong couldn't put down the bees and honey of the bee island, so Xiao Xiaojin accompanied him to collect some honey and the bee brother.

"This gourd is so easy to use!" The chubby little flying bear, full of excitement, playing with the gourd in his hand, like a child with a fun toy.

The gourd in Xiao Fei Xiong's hand was refined by Xiao Jingting. It is similar to the Spirit Beast Bag. It is easier to use than the Spirit Beast Bag. It can charge small monsters in large quantities.

Xiao Xiaojin looked at the excited little flying bear and said helplessly: "Hurry up, don't delay."

Xiaofei bear's fat bear paws scratched his chin and said, "Your mother and father urge you again?"

Xiao Xiaojin nodded and said, "Yes! The auction is about to start, and my father is worried that I'm having problems outside."

Xiao Fei Xiong patted his chest carelessly and said, "Your mother and father will worry about the world. If you have Grandpa Bear protecting you, what can happen."

Xiao Xiaojin looked at the size of a slap, holding a big gourd, looking very cute little flying bear, said: "Fine, don't brag, hurry up."

Xiaofei Xiong was immediately full of anger, "I actually said that I was bragging, you idiot who has no eyesight, I got into my brain, and I only made a contract with you."

Xiao Xiaojin glanced at Xiaofeixiong coldly and said, "You didn't enter the water before you contracted with me. You were beaten miserably and you had to contract with me."

Xiao Feixiong accused angrily, "It's not like you are too many, bullying few bears."

"Who can blame? Who made you unpopular, no help, hurry up, don't rub it."

Xiao Fei Xiong gasped for a few breaths, glared at Xiao Xiaojin in exasperation, and turned to work.

Xiao Xiaojin sat on a tall tree, watching Xiaofei Xiong collecting bees.

"You can control so many bees, you are so powerful!" Xiao Xiaojin praised.

Xiaofei Xiong's praise for Xiao Xiaojin was very useful. "This is the talented magic of our flying bear family, ordering swarms of bees, the bloodline of our flying bear family, but noble, you stupid human beings will not understand."

"The blood of your flying bear family is noble, and my dad's golden bee does not listen to you." Xiao Xiaojin splashed cold water.

Xiao Fei Xiong salivated Xiao Jingting's golden bee, but unfortunately, those golden hummingbirds did not bird Xiao Fei Xiong, so Xiao Fei Xiong was very disappointed. "Those Golden Peaks have recognized the Lord. If they do not recognize the Lord, they will listen to me."

"Really?" Xiao Xiaojin said suspiciously.

Xiaofei Xiong said a little embarrassedly: "Look at the level. If my level can overwhelm the Golden Bee, then they will listen to me. After all, the Golden Bee is different from the ordinary bees."