Chapter 59

Zhou family.

"Sister." Sun Miaomiao walked into Sun Miaoyin's bedroom and called out.

"Your mood is not very good!" Sun Miaoyin looked at Sun Miaomiao's face.

"I didn't expect that Xiao Linfeng and Wang Lu were still alive, and they were both promoted to the eighth floor. These two scourges are really hard enough. Wang Lu, the murderous woman, showed me all day long. If, I am not from the Sun family Ms. Xu may have let her take the whip to death." Sun Miao Miao said angrily.

Wang Lu was too arrogant, and actually killed Xiao Muhong's concubine in public. Although she said that she had no affection for that Feng Xue'er, she was still taken aback for seeing people being drawn to death.

Because Xiao Jingting had pursued Sun Miaomiao before, Sun Miaomiao did not specifically refuse, and then Sun Miaomiao married Xiao Muhong again, and Wang Lu's impression of Sun Miaomiao was extremely bad.

"It makes you feel aggrieved to marry Xiao Muhong. I thought Xiao Muhong was in power." Sun Miaoyin said with a frown.

Sun Miaomiao sighed and said: "We are all married, now it is too late to talk about it."

"Cultivating this road is full of variables. Xiao Linfeng and Wang Lu can escape this time, it does not mean that they can escape every time, and watch it." Sun Miaoyin exhorted.

"Sister, you are all right. Married to Zhou Kang and such a genius, they have practiced Qi for six stories. If they fail, they will be able to build a foundation in the future." Sun Miao said enviously.

Sun Miaoyin waved his hand and said, "It is too early to say that building the foundation is very early. However, with the ability of Kang He, it should be steady to reach the ninth level of Qi practice."

Sun Miaoyin's tone was soft and shallow, his eyes flashed with a little pride.

Sun Miaomiao looked at Sun Miaoyin with some envy. "Sister, Wang Lu brought Xiao Jingting and Xiao Jinfeng back. You have a marriage contract with Xiao Jinfeng. You said you dismissed the marriage contract. Will Xiao Jinfeng remember you!"

"Dragon does not live together with Snake, and I am destined to go with him, he should understand." Sun Miaoyin took the tea cup in his hand and took a sip of tea with a proud gesture.

Sun Miaomiao nodded and said, "The same is said, how can Xiao Jinfeng's reckless man be worthy of you! When he was expelled from the mercenary team, he was poisoned, and even if he was poisoned, it would leave hidden dangers. It is estimated that I have been practicing Qi for four layers in my life, and this strength can only be mixed in the countryside."

Sun Miaoyin's slender fingers rested on his chin, and he smiled slightly, "Don't talk about him, mentioning that he is in a bad mood, and Xiao Jingting is coming back. He is facing you, but he always looks like a filial grandson of twenty-four."

Sun Miaomiao blushed and said: "I am his sister-in-law now, I guess he dare not do anything."

…………

Zhou Kanghe walked into Sun Miaoyin's bedroom, "Have your sister been here?"

Sun Miaoyin nodded and said, "Yes! Xiao Linfeng and Wang Lu are still alive, and she is not in a good situation."

Zhou Kanghe narrowed his eyes, his face was dull, "Xiao Linfeng and his wife, their lives are really hard." The four big families in Mocheng competed with each other, and the Xiao family suddenly had two more layers of practice Qi. Other families are actually a big hit.

"I heard that Xiao Linfeng was going to take Xiao Jinfeng and Xiao Jingting back. I thought Xiao Jinfeng had no chance to turn over, so I let him go. I didn't expect this guy to live really hard, not only survived, but also heavy Back to Mocheng." Zhou Kang and said.

Sun Miaoyin lowered his head and said: "Horizontal is just a four-layer Qi practice. It's nothing, and it has limited impact on you. You don't need to worry about such a small person."

Zhou Kang and sour said: "If he is an ordinary person, I naturally would not mind, but, he had a marriage contract with you! I thought he had a relationship with you, I wish I could kill him."

Sun Miaoyin gave Zhou Kanghe a glance and said narrowly, "Be careful."

Zhou Kanghe hugged Sun Miaoyin at once, the two smiled at each other, and rolled onto the bed at once.

...

Zheng Peier helped the younger son to dress while urging the older son to get up.

"Mother, why are we getting up so early!" Xiao Yuerong said with a dissatisfied cheek.

"Today your two uncles are back, so, get up and meet." Zheng Peier said.

Xiao Yuerong snorted softly and said, "It's not like the two waste uncles are coming back. What's the big deal!"

Zheng Peier frowned and said, "Don't talk nonsense."

"Brother didn't talk nonsense! My father said the same thing. I really don't know what grandpa and grandma took them back. The second uncle had a bad reputation. The third uncle was a prodigal son.

Zheng Peier gave his eldest son a glance and warned, "No matter how bad your two uncles are, it is also your grandfather and grandmother's son. When you come to your grandfather and grandmother, don't talk nonsense."

Xiao Yuefeng nodded seriously and said, "Mother, don't worry, I still have this point."

"I'll be in front of your grandpa and grandma in a while, but my mouth will be sweeter!" Zheng Peier said.

Xiao Yuefeng nodded and said, "I know, grandpa and grandma can like me, and the two mediocre species Xu Xu Ansheng are different."

"Mother, will the fool come back?" Xiao Yuerong asked.

Zheng Peier nodded and said, "Yes."

Xiao Yuerong tilted his head and proudly said, "I don't know, he has grown in a barbarous look in that country, and I will teach him well when I come back."

...